S/V breeding help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping this is the right place to post
Can anyone explain to me how to get an arboliva and brambleghast with strength sap? Also a hatterne with mystical fire? Honestly not sure what I’m missing in looking at egg groups but it isn’t making sense to me

:arboliva: Strength Sap :brambleghast:
  1. You will need to first have a Drifblim or Polteageist who has the move (They learn it at level 1 so you can just remember it)
  2. Next you will need to go to Cascarrafa (where the Water Gym is) and buy Mirror Herbs (30k each, under Battle Items) from the Delibird Presents there
  3. Make sure your Arboliva and/or Brambleghast have one move slot open
  4. Give the pokemon you want to learn the Mirror Herb to hold
  5. Start a picnic with only 2 pokemon, the Strength Sap user and the pokemon you want to learn it
  6. Wait a minute or two during the picnic, when that is done check to see if your pokemon now has Strength Sap
  7. If it does, congrats! If not then wait a little longer and if that doesn't work, let me know
:hatenna: Mystical Fire :hatterene:
  1. Get a Gardevoir, Mismagius, Armarouge, or Flutter Mane with Mystical Fire (All learn it at level 1, other than Flutter Mane who learns it at level 49)
  2. Complete steps 2-7 above but with Hatterene
  3. Success?

If you need any more info or if I didn't explain something well, please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)