Tournament RUWC II - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Some actually unbiased predictions for this tiebreaker cause these look very very interesting

SM: lax vs Odd Della Robbia

Lax
is without a shadow of a doubt one of the hottest if not the hottest player right now on smogon in terms of dominance and lets not even mentions how effective lax has been on tiebreaker situations but me bolding ODR comes from the fact that lax ru isnt exactly the best (even tho Ajna support is there ofc) and because ODR is the goddamn RU Open Champion, lol. That works for me to give it an slight advantage in the matchup and he is not unknown to "pressure" situations. (I post "" cause cmon, it is a meme tour but a tiebreaker is a tiebreaker). Lax is lax tho and this should be good if it goes as I imagine. 55%-45% advantage for ODR.

SM: blunder vs UltraBallz

Blundini! This match looks pretty cool on paper. Ajna is probably the only person on this planet that has made blunder play a lower tier more than once so thats pretty amazing all things considered. Pretty confident blunder can pull off his best "Best RU Player" impression and grab a victory on this, especially from UltraBallz coming from not the best snake tournament of his life. Still, UltraBallz can play a big factor here and that he does his own stuff so thats something to consider, and EviGaro isnt slouch either when it comes to support and crazy ideas. 60%-40% advantage for blunder.

ORAS: Ajna vs EviGaro

In terms of RU games between RU players, this is as big of a tossup as it can get LOL. Ajna dominance in ORAS RU is unquestionable but EviGaro is one of the few people that has matched Ajna in this environment beating him, whack teams or not, so this is certainly a game I cannot predict for either side (and because I love em both mind you). EviGaro building process also works on fascinating ways so I dont know what to expect here at all. Could be the deciding factor all things and the momentum goes to the one that wins this match. Literal 50-50.

Also made the tiebreaker post slightly prettier. I know this tour has been whack but thanks a lot for keeping the interest, means the world for me.

Cheers!

Sir Isaac Mewton

I COULD BE BANNED!
oh uk didnt even make it this far again? Can I just run solo next year? World vs World All Star. Make it happen cheetos-fingered-beer bellied-garlic-breath-smogoners!

Good luck Anja and Odd Della Robbia my only good friends on this webshite ~,,,^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)