Tournament RUPL - Finals [Won by Mighty Mudsdales]

phantom

Banned deucer.

>>Administrative Decisions/Information<<
>>Commencement<<
>>Spreadsheet<<

(4) Dabbing Drapions vs Mighty Mudsdales (4)

SM: FLCL vs ict
SM: Charmflash vs teal6
SM: Eternally vs lax
SM: TDK vs BLUNDER SANTANA
ORAS: rozes vs Ajna
ORAS: TSR vs obii
BW: Kiyo vs Windsong
BW: col49 vs TonyFlygon
DEADLINE: Sunday, May 19th @ 11:59 PM EST.

Tiebreak!

Dabbing Drapions vs Mighty Mudsdales (2)

SM: TDK vs lax
SM: FLCL vs BLUNDER SANTANA
ORAS: col49 vs Ajna

DEADLINE: Friday, May 24th @ 11:59 PM EST.

On replays: All replays must be saved. If you plan to hide your game while you are playing, then you must post the replay in your confirmation post.

I don't got anyone to cheer for on this finals, so i'm gonna try to predict a bit;

SM: FLCL [45] vs [55] ict - both players had a really good season, theres no wonder this game is gonna be really close because the skill ceiling is definitely high. FLCL played some great games with his bulky offense approach, despite sticking to the same teams a lot throughout the tournament. While having faced a somewhat weaker opposition, ict has also showed dominance on his games and surprised his opponents with many interesting picks. This is for sure a nailbiter, but ict's creativity on builds might give him an edge.
SM: Charmflash [40] vs [60] teal6 - teal had some really solid performances on his games besides the one time he got cheesed by kingdra screens. Charmflash also had good games but could definitely played a few of them better. Despite slipping a bit on semi-finals, I believe teal is the favorite here. Charmflash can definitely win with some Noivern stuff tho.
SM: Eternally [35] vs [65] lax - theres not much to say about this matchup; lax is probably one of the best players on the site rn and eternally havent had his best season. he ran a few interesting uncommon choices, so that could be a point for him.
SM: TDK vs BLUNDER SANTANA - surely the most hype game of this series, both players had a fire season, played really well the entire way and it could go either way. hoping for some unexpected tech to take it.
ORAS: rozes [40] vs [60] Ajna - rozes played quite the cool games this season and stepped up in playoffs, but theres no way you predict against Ajna on his home. he always manages to take the game.
ORAS: TSR [60] vs [40] obii - TSR had a really impressive display the entire tournament, managing to take important wins and the best ORAS record. seeing him play again vs Ajna would be very hype as well, and he definitely has the edge against obii.
BW: Kiyo [55] vs [45] Windsong - Kiyo had a competent season and stepped up on Drapions' somewhat problematic BW slots. I believe he has an edge against Windsong's really upsetting season, but Windsong is still one of RU's most experienced players and might be eager to get this win.
BW: col49 vs TonyFlygon - both players didnt play much, but they surely helped a lot behind the scenes. they also know each other a lot, so this might be an interesting game

I also owe a big thank you to all my friends on Liquidators, which maked this RUPL season really enjoyable and fun for my first one (I did go positive too, this made me really happy!). durza, bebo, leru, finch, pinboim, rylon, necrozma, fv, and jrdn, thanks a lot for being great people the entire way, it wouldn't be the same without you guys there and i hope we can team up again. everyone and their mom already knows about kw's problems with managing, but im still very thankful for picking me (and very early as well, didn't expect that) and putting his trust on me to help the team. hope i caught up with your expectations and wish you the best. kush and hikari, you guys didnt participated as much but i hope it all goes well for you guys too.

I wish best of luck to both teams, hope we have some great games to end this tournament! :toast:

Last edited:

Katy

Banned deucer.
SM RU: FLCL vs ICT
SM RU: Charmflash vs teal6
SM RU: Eternally vs lax
SM RU: TDK vs Blunder Santana (both players are really strong players)
ORAS RU: rozes vs Ajna
ORAS RU: TSR vs obii
BW RU: Kiyo vs Windsong
BW RU: col49 vs TonyFlygon

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
SM RU: FLCL vs ICT
SM RU: Charmflash vs teal6
SM RU: Eternally vs lax
SM RU: TDK vs Blunder Santana
ORAS RU: rozes vs Ajna
ORAS RU: TSR vs obii
BW RU: Kiyo vs Windsong
BW RU: col49 vs TonyFlygon

Lots of pressure on winddog to win his game since pretty much all the other matchups are sort of evenly matched. Hoping to catch these live but i know i wont cos Ajna blows. hf all

TheUndeclared243

Banned deucer.
i musta been quite the jinx since this is the first year I don't go in mudsdales and they turn out to win...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)