Tournament RU World Cup IV - Finals! (WON BY BRAZIL!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiago Nunes

penguin council
RUPL Champion
First of all, congratulations to Europe for the great run

Secondly, congratulations to Brazil, all my teammates so congratulations for the great games

But the real focus of this post that I had already thought about, regardless of winning or losing, is to recognize the heart of our team Beraldinhoo, in addition to being our cap and finishing the tournament with an incredible 4-1, he was the one who built 99% of the SS teams (I think Diogo built one of his own), and I rarely see anyone who understands the tier as much as he does, anyway, this title undoubtedly has your signature Beral, congratulations and thanks for all your effort captain, let's go BRASILLLL

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyways, ty very much to all the players, memes aside for the tournament I am just people really put their everything in trying to win a tournament and provide a great spectacle.

Yy, it means a lot, I know for one I wasnt involved on this like at all so thanks to all that held it together.

So uh, just for the novelty, I can do a custom avatar just for the novelty if you guys want. Football inspired, yes.

See you all next time, I will try to get something special going on for the 5th edition! Leaving it open for any shoutouts you guys wanna leave.

Cya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)