Project RU Teambuilding Factory V3 (Read the OP and all that jazz)

Im tired of the activity of this being so sporadic, sigh. Anyways, teams I can take those.

songofpokee Ratkiller

Scrafty @ Chople Berry
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Knock Off
- Rest
- High Jump Kick

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Atk / 200 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 240 HP / 208 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leech Seed
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis

Emboar @ Expert Belt / Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Superpower
- Sucker Punch

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 196 SpD / 72 Spe
Calm Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Refresh
- Scald
- Toxic

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Pursuit
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

1 MONTH LATER?! Poor guy probably doesnt even use smogon anymore D: Anyways, Scrafty + Bronzong is odd and I honestly would prefer another stealth rock user but eh, they work quite well together honestly. Rest Dragon Dance is a great stallbreaker thanks to shed skin, easily taking advantage of really passive mons like alomomola, registeel, etc, you name it and thats pretty invaluable nowadays. Bronzong checks fairies and stuff like venusaur for scrafty and what not, Attack investment helps dealing with Meloetta a bit better. Next, decided to add defensive venusaur to get fairies totally covered and being a solid fighting resist (and to get 2 requests covered). Next, Expert Belt Emboar to have some sort of wallbreaking potential (you can use life orb if you are feeling real and I honestly prefer it cause who is scared of lack of longevity?!) which is always appreciated. Expert Belt provides solid surprise factor to nail certain switch-ins, life orb provides insane wallbreaker potential. Up to you.

Last, the combination of bronzong and physically defensive venusaur allow blastoise to go the specially defensive route and thats really nice to have an actual switch-in to mega camerupt and dealing better with Pokemon like Delphox. Last, Aerodactyl provides the team with great speed in order to outspeed stuff like Virizion while giving the team great pursuit utility and an actual check to stuff like Braviary which can be annoying. Sneasel gotta be played around carefully, same as Braviary but you should be fine overall. Have fun (both). Any issues Im here, ready to listen.

Cenamazing

Granbull @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Close Combat

Fletchinder
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Def / 28 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Blastoise @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 196 Def / 72 SpD
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Refresh
- Scald
- Toxic

Steelix @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Rotom @ Spell Tag
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Discharge
- Hex

Drapion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Battle Armor
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

Choice Banded Granbull is a pretty interesting Pokemon gotta say but it is kind of hard to use given it needs rather specific partners in order to function at its best otherwise Defensive does more for a team. Fletchinder is one of the best partners cause CB Granbull basically lure and beat every potential check for the cute bird thanks to its coverage, which is really something so yeah. Blastoise cause of necessary spinning in order for fletchinder to not lose health cause of Stealth Rock, not much else really, just Blastoise things.

Next, Spdef Steelix gives me a hella solid Magneton answer which this team really needs and solid Stealth Rock user, and because I really hate registeel honestly (lol). Next, Offensive Hex Rotom is so really nice set nowadays. The addition of Volt Switch provides a pivot to bring fletchinder safely and grounds arent willing to switch into rotom which is pretty nice. Last, scarf drapion for psychic types and get rid of Meloetta which Rotom appreciates, while being backup insurance against Virizion and stuff. It is here mainly to absorb toxic spikes so blastoise isnt so pressured to keep using refresh instead of spinning.

Hope you enjoy! Any issues, I will be here ready to listen.

My back hurts from carrying all these inactive builders D:
thanks a lot!

Hey everyone, I hope you are all well :) Requesting a Trick Room team featuring the following set;

Audino @ Audinite
Regenerator
- Trick Room
- Healing Wish
- Dazzling Gleam
- ?

Audino is extremely bulky making it an exemplary user of Trick Room along with the fact it has access to Healing Wish, enabling a sluggish nuke such as Specsploud, Mega Camerupt, Specs Clawitzer, Band Emboar, Life Orb Eelektross to come in unscathed, maximise their abuse of Trick Room turns or give them a second opportunity to sweep in the lategame by healing them fully including crippling status.
Regular Audino has Regenerator allowing it to set Trick Room multiple times throughout a game if required. Mega Audino has ludicrous bulk as well as only two uncommon and easy to cover weaknesses & a crucial resistance to Dark and immunity to Ghost, enabling it to defeat Pokemon that would normally cause Trick Room teams hell including Mega Banette, Houndoom, Scrafty, Absol, Cofagrigus etc.
Other strong options for TR setters include Slowking, Explosion Diancie and Explosion Bronzong, which incidentally covers Mega Audino's weaknesses perfectly.
Thank you,
~WhimsicottIsBroken

Last edited:
Would a team built around Frogadier be accepted? If yes, I will edit this post with a core because I don't wanna waste anyone's time building around a weird mon. Cheers :)

Hello, my name is Michael, and i'm not new to competitive pokemon but I haven't played in over a year. So hopefully someone will get back to me to help me get back into things. Anyways these are the two pokemon I would like to use.

Scrafty @ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Knock Off
- High Jump Kick
- Iron Head

Dugtrio @ Life Orb
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch

I chose these two pokemon because I feel they are a good starting point for a team, I just don't know which pokemon will best aide them at doing their jobs. I would prefer a balanced team as that is my favorite play style. I won't mind if a different ground type is suggested to replace dugtrio, as long as it is a ground type. I also won't mind if the sets are changed as my knowledge of what sets are most effective is low.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Would a team built around Frogadier be accepted? If yes, I will edit this post with a core because I don't wanna waste anyone's time building around a weird mon. Cheers :)
Frogadier is sadly not ranked so I doubt this would be a feasible request. There are exceptions sometimes but Frogadier just doesnt have much going for it, if it has 102 speed maybe...

You can request sometime else.

In general: Suspect test in process so builders are just waiting for the results to keep going so we ask for patience and understanding. Ty :)

Cheers!

Hey, so let me know if I'm off base here. I have this team built around Eject Button King and duggie. I know normally a team is built here around just a core, but I have the following WIP to submit along side my core:

Dugtrio (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- Sucker Punch
- Memento

Fletchinder (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Gale Wings
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 28 Def / 48 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Roost

Hitmonlee (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Rapid Spin

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect
- Seismic Toss

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- Stone Edge

Slowking (M) @ Eject Button
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recycle
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psyshock

I would love some CC to improve the team, but I'm not ready for a full RMT. Is this the best place to sort of have a two way street discussion about building or honing a team?

The idea with this one is that EB slowking allows one to pivot to duggie for free, allowing it to pseudo revenge kill without having to sac a mon or predict with a double switch or volt turn.

Duggie eats things like regi, diancie, and elec types, all things that Fletchinder has trouble with.

I need hazard control, but already have a bulky water. I am trying a sitrus berry fletch and a cleaner hitmonlee with RS for emergencies.

Regi kind of goes with duggie for rocks because another ground or rock type seems cumbersome. Virizion was the last mon I chose, great sweeper but I might like wall breaker venu better.

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
You can try asking for help in the RU room, a lot of good users myself included will usually help u w ur teams
As for this thread, you may only post a core with which we can build around, not a full team

You can try asking for help in the RU room, a lot of good users myself included will usually help u w ur teams
As for this thread, you may only post a core with which we can build around, not a full team
Ok. My core is the EB Slowking, CB duggie and Fletchinder from above.

If 3 is too much, really the Slowking and duggie are the true core.

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
uh Drybones
you can use eb king > colbur king
specs rotom > egg
scarf drap > band
band boar > scarf
protect life orb dugtrio > stone edge or sucker (whichever u want)

on my egg team here

thats a kushalos build which is legit the best eb slowking team

Hi, I'm looking to build an offensive trick room team with a Life Orb Registeel sweeper. His mono typing, Def/SpD, decent HP, and respectable Atk make him a threat to Diancie, Sneasel, Drapion, and Magneton. With clear body and facade, his damage can remain threatening throughout the match. I'm not sure if choice band would be a better option here, but I would prefer coverage.

Registeel @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Facade
- Hammer Arm

Last edited:
I would like a team based on a Mega Camerupt and Jellicent. Mega Camerupt is a great wallbreaker that can tear through walls, but has a big weakness to water. Jellicent can take water moves for healing and is great support for Mega Camerupt in taking these moves.
Camerupt-Mega @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Recover

I would like a balance team for this core

Hello, I'm new to competitive in general, but I'm trying to get into more tiers to better understand what mons work well together and in what situations.

I would love a team built around Braviary, a Pokémon I've come to respect a lot due to a Pokémon white nuzlocke. And if possible, I want Raichu on this team as well, but if he wouldn't fit well into this tier, other suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thank you.

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello, I'm new to competitive in general, but I'm trying to get into more tiers to better understand what mons work well together and in what situations.

I would love a team built around Braviary, a Pokémon I've come to respect a lot due to a Pokémon white nuzlocke. And if possible, I want Raichu on this team as well, but if he wouldn't fit well into this tier, other suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thank you.

I decided to try my hand at this, reasoning that raichu might develop some niche (when dug is gone, i built this team assuming it would be banned) since it has a nice speed tier and also some great coverage options to choose from (for example, it can run both hp ice and grass knot which is sick for eliminating grounds that can block volt). EBelt gives that boost to hp ice and gknot that's needed to secure some kills and I really didn't want to run lo since that defeats the purpose of a vswitcher that can wear down teams with the continuous momentum and attacking. If you feel like a prediction god, specs would definitely give raichu that extra oomph, although you would definitely need to be accurate with your predictions to not lock yourself into the wrong move. I was feeling experimental when I did this so I threw on a lead kabutops to remove rocks/excessive spikes and also set rocks for the squad. I'm using blizzard here because it allows you to eliminate flygon from the field when they try to defog your rocks away (it won't ohko, but it means they can't stay in and u can get rocks up and trap with sneasel or kill it). Removing gonner is really nice for garbo which continues the hazard stacking (which synergizes well with scarf defiant brav) and offers a crucial fighting / virizion / venu check. It can be key when playing mola teams that have a good way of taking on raichu and/or gallade since the extra hazards really help out (hence the kabu set to get a head start in the hazard game). Sneasel offers speed power and trapping with a typing that gels well with the team and also hazard stacking in general. SubBU Gallade rounds off the team by providing a menacing force vs defensive type builds (especially regimola) that can handle the other non-boosting mons on the squad. ZHB is great for hitting stuff like venu which usually expect to handle dpunch / knock sets, and knock isn't super necessary with sneasel support. I'm 3/3 with this squad so hopefully it keeps winning, have fun!
Braviary @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Return
- Superpower
- U-turn

Raichu @ Expert Belt
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot

Kabutops @ Focus Sash / Shuca Berry
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Waterfall
- Blizzard

Sneasel @ Choice Band
Ability: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 20 SpD / 64 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Pain Split

Gallade @ Leftovers
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 60 SpD / 184 Spe
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Substitute
- Bulk Up

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
FlamingVictini dunked on rozes CB Tort team in testing with this so I can confirm it's good^

Also, putting in my own request here:
+upload_2016-9-27_23-5-9.png
Hoopa @ Spell Tag/Leftovers
Ability: Magician
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Hyperspace Hole/Psyshock/Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
Basically, I want a team around Hoopa+Spikes stacking. The basic point of this is that Sub Hoopa blocks Blastoise from spinning 100% and spikes are really cool for breaking down fat cores. I've tried building this several times, but my teams always seem to have glaring flaws with them when I'm finished whether it be a lack of a electric immunity, being overreliant on Hoopa for a HJK deterrant, weakness to Fletch, lack of speed control, etc. Some potential ideas are adding Braviary to deter Defog Gon, having LO Aero to threaten broken down teams, using Glalie as the spiker since it spikes up on Flygon, and quite a few others, but feel free to go in whatever direction you think will best fit the build, and feel free to change the Hoopa set as you feel the need, but please don't use Scarf Hoopa if you can avoid it. If someone could build a team of this sort for me, then that would be swell. Thank you and have a nice day :]

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would like a team based on a Mega Camerupt and Jellicent. Mega Camerupt is a great wallbreaker that can tear through walls, but has a big weakness to water. Jellicent can take water moves for healing and is great support for Mega Camerupt in taking these moves.
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Jellicent @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Recover

I would like a balance team for this core
Yay, request with proper formatting! Lets do this, gotta thank FlamingVictini for bringing life to this.

Jellicent @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 240 HP / 128 Def / 140 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Recover

Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 240 HP / 172 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Toxic
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast

Xatu @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Grass Knot
- Air Slash
- Roost

Registeel @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 96 SpA / 172 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic

Hitmonlee @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- High Jump Kick
- Close Combat

Aerodactyl @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

This team is actually ended up being really odd but with a rather functional result so yeah, here it is. Interesting core for a balance but I made some notable changes in the moveset like running nascar jellicent to handle most blastoises better and colbur berry to lure dark types like sneasel and drapion, and a more efficient mega camerupt moveset cause toxic is better than hp grass and having hp ice is huge for the omnipresence of flygon. This was also an extremely restricting core for a balanced team tbh, I would say alomomola would work way better as your bulky water in this type of cores since it makes teambuilding easier but I love jellicent so it stays cause why not, just as a recommendation tho.

Having Jellicent means you need to experiment with other forms of hazard control since having blastoise and jellicent is really not recommended, wanted to try something new as well so, went with xatu here. Xatu provides respectable hazard control with magic bounce since it helps relieve pressure from spikes builds, u-turn to bring pokemon like mega camerupt safely and grass knot to help beat rockers like rhyperior and seismitoad 1v1. Air Slash is a great stab move to help with Scrafty and Virizion which could objectively be problematic. Registeel is next cause Stealth Rock Mega Camerupt is imo a waste and Regi does plenty of things to the team in question like providing a good pivot to Pokemon like Meloetta, Mega Glalie, Flying types, Slowking, etc. Standard moveset besides thunderbolt but it is needed cause otherwise pokemon like sub bu braviary can be really painful to deal with.

Last, offensive pressure cause Im not a fan of passive balance so a classic fighting type + pursuit combo will do. Scarf Hitmonlee is amazing right now and provides emergency spin support in case xatu faints and fantastic revenge killing potential. Pursuit Aerodactyl cause Dugtrio is stupidly annoying so if it dares to trap anything, Aero can remove it from the game with a well placed pursuit (one of the few mons that can do that pretty reliably), which is most of the time tbh and thats huge since I have camel and a regi that cant run shed shell (cause no wish support). Also works as a secondary flying resist and revenge killer as well which appreciates mega camerupt and jellicent wallbreaker and stallbreaker power respectively. Could easily be a sneasel after dugtrio ban with some small changes (hopefully) but that will have to wait. Hope you enjoy!

Cheers!

I decided to try my hand at this, reasoning that raichu might develop some niche (when dug is gone, i built this team assuming it would be banned) since it has a nice speed tier and also some great coverage options to choose from (for example, it can run both hp ice and grass knot which is sick for eliminating grounds that can block volt). EBelt gives that boost to hp ice and gknot that's needed to secure some kills and I really didn't want to run lo since that defeats the purpose of a vswitcher that can wear down teams with the continuous momentum and attacking. If you feel like a prediction god, specs would definitely give raichu that extra oomph, although you would definitely need to be accurate with your predictions to not lock yourself into the wrong move. I was feeling experimental when I did this so I threw on a lead kabutops to remove rocks/excessive spikes and also set rocks for the squad. I'm using blizzard here because it allows you to eliminate flygon from the field when they try to defog your rocks away (it won't ohko, but it means they can't stay in and u can get rocks up and trap with sneasel or kill it). Removing gonner is really nice for garbo which continues the hazard stacking (which synergizes well with scarf defiant brav) and offers a crucial fighting / virizion / venu check. It can be key when playing mola teams that have a good way of taking on raichu and/or gallade since the extra hazards really help out (hence the kabu set to get a head start in the hazard game). Sneasel offers speed power and trapping with a typing that gels well with the team and also hazard stacking in general. SubBU Gallade rounds off the team by providing a menacing force vs defensive type builds (especially regimola) that can handle the other non-boosting mons on the squad. ZHB is great for hitting stuff like venu which usually expect to handle dpunch / knock sets, and knock isn't super necessary with sneasel support. I'm 3/3 with this squad so hopefully it keeps winning, have fun!
Braviary @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Return
- Superpower
- U-turn

Raichu @ Expert Belt
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot

Kabutops @ Focus Sash / Shuca Berry
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Waterfall
- Blizzard

Sneasel @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 20 SpD / 64 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Pain Split

Gallade @ Leftovers
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 60 SpD / 184 Spe
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Substitute
- Bulk Up

Oh wow! This team looks quite fun to use, and a 50/50 win record, that's pretty great! Thank you so much!

Hey everyone, I hope you are all well :) Requesting a Trick Room team featuring the following set;

Audino @ Audinite
Regenerator
- Trick Room
- Healing Wish
- Dazzling Gleam
- ?

Audino is extremely bulky making it an exemplary user of Trick Room along with the fact it has access to Healing Wish, enabling a sluggish nuke such as Specsploud, Mega Camerupt, Specs Clawitzer, Band Emboar, Life Orb Eelektross to come in unscathed, maximise their abuse of Trick Room turns or give them a second opportunity to sweep in the lategame by healing them fully including crippling status.
Regular Audino has Regenerator allowing it to set Trick Room multiple times throughout a game if required. Mega Audino has ludicrous bulk as well as only two uncommon and easy to cover weaknesses & a crucial resistance to Dark and immunity to Ghost, enabling it to defeat Pokemon that would normally cause Trick Room teams hell including Mega Banette, Houndoom, Scrafty, Absol, Cofagrigus etc.
Other strong options for TR setters include Slowking, Explosion Diancie and Explosion Bronzong, which incidentally covers Mega Audino's weaknesses perfectly.
Thank you,
~WhimsicottIsBroken

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

Audino @ Audinite
Regenerator
- Trick Room
- Healing Wish
- Dazzling Gleam
- ?

Thank you,
~WhimsicottIsBroken
Just so you know this is unlikely to get built because it uses such a niche set/strategy. I actually did try to mess around with it but i didn't like the result too much, but i guess there is a chance I or soemone else feels like toying with this and makes a team. It would be greatly appreciated if you didn't push it so hard though, we did see your previous post.

Sigilyph @ Flame Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 140 HP / 116 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psycho Shift
- Roost
- Air Slash

Gonna request a bulky offense team built around cleaner Sigilyph. It can break past its checks with burn chip and Air Slash flinches, and it can perform well against both offense and bulkier teams. Just a very interseting pokemon overall. Cheers :)

Just so you know this is unlikely to get built because it uses such a niche set/strategy. I actually did try to mess around with it but i didn't like the result too much, but i guess there is a chance I or soemone else feels like toying with this and makes a team. It would be greatly appreciated if you didn't push it so hard though, we did see your previous post.
A niche strategy perhaps, but a viable and powerful one if built right. Also I wouldn't say the set is niche, it's comfortably one of the best 2-3 TR setters in RU. Finally I wouldn't go 71-1 on the ladder if I was a noob, I'm a skilful player.

Diancie and Slowking yes, Aromatisse I thought would be with it's immunity to Taunt but it's passive as **** and can't actually do anything with the TR turns unlike Mega Dino with Healing Wish. Also Mega Audino is bulkier.

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator

Sigilyph @ Flame Orb
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psycho Shift
- Roost
- Air Slash

Gonna request a bulky offense team built around cleaner Sigilyph. It can break past its checks with burn chip and Air Slash flinches, and it can perform well against both offense and bulkier teams. Just a very interseting pokemon overall. Cheers :)
cheers, MrAldo has let me doing this request so here it is!

Sigilyph @ Flame Orb
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psycho Shift
- Roost
- Air Slash

Hitmonlee @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Diancie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 44 SpA / 212 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Toxic

Flygon @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- U-turn
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Sneasel @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Pursuit

Jellicent @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Scald
- Recover

so uh, i started with cm sigi as you requested, from then i paired it with sneasel and scarf hitmonlee as they both can weaken sigilyph's checks like delphox/meloetta for the former and p much all dark types bar spiritomb for hitmonlee. diancie is for rocks and toxic on diancie is used to handle on braviary better. gon is used to weaken some threats before cleaning with sigi and gives you momentum with u-turn, NASCAR Jellicent to handle blastoise better and act as a spinblocker and colbur berry is used to handle knock off better

this is a pretty much a very straightforward team and i hope you liked it! good luck on the team

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
:pig:
TraceofLife is only ,7 meters tall!

putting in my own request here:
+View attachment 70476
i heed the cygnus call. i have 2 teams!!!!!!

version 1: subnp hoopa + tspikes + dugtrio

surgam identidem (Hoopa) @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

cor destructum (Weezing) (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb

sagitta luminis (Braviary) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 168 SpD / 88 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Bulk Up

numquam vincar (Dugtrio) (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge / Sucker Punch

cubiculum album (Registeel) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 94 SpA / 106 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Thunderbolt
- Seismic Toss

taenia memoriae (Blastoise) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 184 SpD / 32 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam / Toxic
- Refresh
- Rapid Spin

so, this team employs several other nifty techniques in one. these include: sub hoopa + tspikes, hoopa + dugtrio, sub bu braviary + dugtrio, and sub bu braviary + tspikes. i used hoopa + weezing + dugtrop as they form as a nice core but you can always use garbodor over weezing as it has both spikes and tspikes.
hoopa - surgam identidem (i will rise again): sub nasty plot hoopa i believe is the best hoopa. it allows it to escape early game pursuits with sub while still somewhat effectively spin blocking vs toise. nasty plot allows it to be murderous vs stall with toxic mola. you can run spell tag i suppose but ive always liked leftovers on sub np hoopa. the evs are pretty self explanatory, max speed and special attack to maximize speed and power.
weezing - cor desctrum (destroyed heart): standard tspikes weezing. i usually fancy taunt on these sorts of teams but the lack of mola really prevents that. pain split allows for passive recovery and i feel like it works much better over taunt purely because the recovery is so important
braviary - sagitta luminis (arrow of light): standard bu braviary, has pleasant interactions with several members of the team, particularly dugtrio and weezing. braviary also deters defog and is an extremely potent balance/stall breaker currently
dugtrio - numquam vincar (i will not be defeated): band trio is the only trio, band trio gets critical KOs and it allows for more flexible trapping. pursuit has become the norm now but im the one who used it first :p. dugtrio traps common poison types that aim to absorb tspikes primarily including garbodor or qwilfish and it's also very helpful here vs opposing hoopa and can sometimes catch an off-guard weakened jellicent or cofagrigus trying to switch out.it also revenges almost half of the meta.
registeel - cubiculum album (white room): registeel comes for rocks and the main electric check i suppose. it deters from flash cannon spam from magneton and creates situations in which you can outplay magneton and trap it. the speed evs allow you to outspeed max speed camerupt and throw out a last ditch toxic if necessary. thunderbolt comes in to surprise lurking sub bu braviary who think they just win.
blastoise - taenia memoriae (ribbon of memories): toise comes in as the primary fire check (thus being specially defensive) and also spins. i run ice beam over toxic to murk flygon and make the stall matchup easier (you can run modest and some special attack evs to ensure scald + ib from toise kos specially defensive flygon).

version 2.0: subnp hoopa + glalie + tspikes drap

pugna cum maga (Hoopa) @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

terror adhaerens (Glalie-Mega) (M) @ Glalitite
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 108 Atk / 148 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Shard
- Spikes
- Double-Edge
- Freeze-Dry

gradus prohibitus (Uxie) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

credens justitiam (Virizion) @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Calm Mind

umbra nigra (Drapion) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Battle Armor
Adamant Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab

clementia (Blastoise) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Scald
- Refresh

here is a different interpretation of hoopa + spikes, it utilizes all three types of entry hazards and is a refreshing take on a seemingly set-in-stone archtype. it has almost all of the elements a team in ru currently must have: rocks, means of momentum, pursuit, hazard control, status, and stall breakers.
hoopa - pugna cum maga (battle with a witch): i started with hoopa. i used sub np for the reasons stated in the first team
glalie - terror adhaerens (clinging terror): a neat partner alongside hoopa. it is a much more offensive spiker than weezing and pressures flygon while setting up hazards, which is really neat.
uxie - gradus prohibitus (forbidden steps): twave for speed control, uturn for momentum. uxie is the main fighting resist (medicham, virizion, etc) and has colbur to check sawk + hitmonlee easier. it can also twave sneasel, a potential menance to not only hoopa but to virizion, our other wincon
virizion - credens justitiam (believe in justice): cm virizion is a nice mon, albeit trapped by opposing dugtrio. its the primary water check
drapion - umbra nigra (black shadow): the scarfer who traps psychics, lays up tspikes and knocks off shit. effective mon currently
blastoise - clementia (clemency): toise once again is the primary fire check as well as the primary fletch check. it is also the secondary water check. since this team has other means of handling delphox, toise is chosen to be physically defensive to aid vs the aforementioned fletch and emboar.

(#LIGHTHOUSES: i am not a weeb, i am a japanese cartoon enthusiast)
overall i like these teams quite a bit but i didnt have much time for testing so let me know what you think! tschüss!

e: fixed regi evs (ps import error)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)