Strategy & Metagame RU Suspect Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
if somebody has a cooler name, i'm all ears

anywho, being the first, community-involved suspect of the oras ru metagame, it's pretty gosh darn neat, and there's a substantial amount of depth with the involved suspect 'mons. what i'd probably be doing (always open to constructive criticism from veteran smog folk =] ) is discussing the suspects, their impact of the tier (effect on teambuilding, their respective roles, what makes them potentially ban-worthy, etc.), as well as perhaps some notable trends that could be seen on the ladder (though that may very well loop back to the whole 'effect of teambuilding' bit, so we'll have to see).

also, i pinky promise i'll use capital letters when i do the full write-up. i'm a reliable guy, i swear

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
do you have workshop access already?
No he doesn't, but he does now. Here's some general info we give all new writers:

1) Get your stuff done on time. If there's ever a situation that comes up, talk with The Smog Staff, and we'll make accommodations. The key here is communication; we need to hear from you if something is up that will prevent you from meeting the deadline. Try to get your stuff done in two weeks if possible, in order to give the GP/HTML/art team time to get everything done.
2) Don't leak any of our stuff until the release happens. This includes art and any other information. If you ever want feedback on your work or have questions, you can join us in #thesmog on IRC (if you don't have IRC, you can PM me or another staffer on the forums and I'll give you a link).
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask The Smog Staff. When you post your thread in the Article Workshop, you need to set labels for it. You'll need to set the issue's number too. For the tags that say WIP, Grammar, etc, those are the stages your article are in. Since you'll ideally be working on the article after posting your thread, mark it as WIP. When you finish, move it to Grammar and get it checked twice by other people. Afterward is the HTML stage and someone will put it into HTML code. Your article will eventually get art done for it and it'll be complete!
Welcome to the force.

hey man, i did a thing for a bw ru drudd, i thought that'd carry over ;-; oh well, fanks buds, i'll tryna have a skeleton of sorts up by wednesday (workin a night shift + most of tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)