Resource RU Squad Dump

approved by atomicllamas

OP largely stolen from the NU Bazaar thread

Credit to Sobi for the banner

WXXAwWf.png

Have you ever made a team that you feel isn't really RMT worthy, but you'd still like to share with the RU community? Well, this is the place to do it! If you ever want help with a team but feel like it doesn't deserve an RMT, post it here. Basically, this is a place to swap teams, discuss teambuilding, and give help to people who need it with their teams.

To start off with there are a couple of things that you must do before you post a team.

1. You must have tested the team out, teams that are incomplete or clearly have flaws that could of been ironed out through a little testing will either be ignored or deleted. Fixing things yourself helps you to learn an improve as a player.

2. Your team must have a description telling us your thoughts behind it as well as 6 mini sprites for easy rating. If you don't know how to insert sprites you can use this website http://fulllifegamer.bplaced.net/format.php; simply import your team and copy and paste the BB Codes.

Here's an example (using my own team, yes):

323-m.png
142.png
210.png
009.png
640.png
437.png

Aerodactyl @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Double-Edge
- Aqua Tail

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin
- Refresh

Virizion @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Calm Mind
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Camerupt-Mega @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Toxic

Granbull @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- Thunder Wave
- Earthquake
- Heal Bell

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

This is where you'd place your explanation of the team, what it does well, what it struggles with, and what you think the team needs. You can also ask for specific team help here.

For example, I could write:

So I started with CB Aerodactyl, a unique set that has a great niche in its coverage and ability to break offensive teams with ease. Next, I went with Blastoise, to spin away hazards and check ground-types such as Rhyperior. At this point, my team was really electric weak, so I immediately added a Virizion. A lot of teams only have Granbull as a Virizion counter because of how common SD is, so I wanted to surprise 'em with a LO Giga Drain, possibly even at +1. Next off, we have a stnadard bulky Mega Camerupt, to relieve some of the defensive stress that Aero has to endure (because let's be honest here, it ain't takin 3 Fire Blasts). It also finishes off a nice Fire/Water/Grass core with Blastoise and Virizion. Immediately after we have a Granbull, to double as a backup Darkspam check, a Virizion check, a status spreader, and a cleric, while maintaining decent offensive prescence with Play Rough and Earthquake. Lastly, we have Bronzong, a check to special attackers that's not called Registeel. Because of Virizion and Granbull, I figured the Dark weakness wouldn't matter too much, as Virizion and Granbull help in the matchup versus darkspam and Blastoise helps check superstrong Fire-types, and Aerodactyl provides an offensive check as well. This team excels at taking on multiple playstyles, with CM Virizion and CB Aero being able to beat offense, Camerupt and Virizion to break more defensive teams, and Granbull and Bronzong to beat any mons that may threaten the other four mons on the team.

I really want to replace Bronzong here, as I feel it is too easily pressured, but I don't know what to swap it out with. If you have a suggestion, please let me know!

(yes this is my teambuilding comp team but with a cb aero)

As far as rating / receiving the rate goes:

Please know what you're doing before you suggest changes. Be open to constructive criticism, most of the changes that will be suggested will be to help your team improve so try them out before replying.

Here's to teambuilding for years to come!

Last edited:
Here is a very effective stall team, use with patience

Wishfish (Alomomola) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 120 HP / 136 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Knock Off

Registeez (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Flygoon (Flygon) @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Vlad (Golbat) @ Eviolite
Ability: Infiltrator
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Toxic

Lord Death mate (Drapion) @ Choice Band
Ability: Battle Armor
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Fire Fang
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab

MEDIC (Aromatisse) @ Leftovers
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 4 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Aromatherapy

Last edited:

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Honestly this thread was needed as a way to direct newer users to a way to learn mistakes in team building.

Well anyways here is a team.

Saizo (Medicham) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Garon (Garbodor) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 100 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Pain Split
- Toxic Spikes

Odin (Rotom) @ Leftovers
EVs: 128 HP / 128 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Discharge
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp

Benny (Registeel) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Shura (Dugtrio) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Sucker Punch

Hinata (Samurott) (M) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Megahorn

So I built this team because I was inspired by one of the teams submitted in the team building comp (s/o Arifeen.) So the original core was Rotom + TSpikes but in Arifeen's build he used Medicham to punish TSpike sponges and force its checks to get crippled. Although my core differentiates from his as instead of Shuca Ice Fang Drapion I used Garbodor because of personal preference. Dual priority is pretty cool since it racks up a ton of damage with TSpikes up. I added Registeel as an Aggron switch in, Psychic resist, Stealth Rocker, and for its speed control. Next came Dugtrio to aid with Virizion, Fire-types, and TSpike absorbers, Dugtrio also likes it when everything gets super weakened by Spikes and TSpikes making it a great cleaner. Finally I added Samurott since it deals with Ground-types and to be the teams wincon.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
upload_2016-6-21_0-5-40.png

Glalie @ Glalitite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Return
- Freeze-Dry
- Ice Shard
- Spikes

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Water]

Medicham @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Thunder Punch
- Drain Punch

Flygon @ Choice Band
EVs: 112 HP / 144 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Iron Tail

Uxie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psyshock
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Refresh

Basically, this was initially a VoltTurn team that I made around Mega Glalie (the best spiker in the tier)+Magneton (the best volt switch user in the tier), and it ended up becoming a pretty solid bulky offense squad. After adding the initial two, The team had a pretty mean fire weakness, so I added Flygon because it added a U-Turn user to complete a VoltTurn core and is one of the best mons in the metagame in general along with hitting really hard with a Choice Band. I didn't have a fighting resist at this point, so I desperately needed a solid fighting check that didn't suck up momentum, and I lacked rocks, so I ended up choosing U-Turn uxie as a rocker since it could check fighting types while keeping up the team's momentum. After Uxie, the team seemed pretty slow and generally a bit weak vs offense, so I added scarfed medi to be a really nice wincon vs offense and always having the possibility of cleaning up a game just because of how scary scarfed HJK is (when it doesn't miss ;-;). In the last slot, the team pretty much got donked by sneasel and didn't have a water resist, so Blastoise ended up becoming the mon that I used here because it was pretty much the only mon that provided a water resist, spinner, and sneasel check all in one slot. My biggest qualm with this team is that I ended up having to use blastoise in the last slot and that thing kinda gulps momentum, contrary to the rest of the team, so if someone could help me find a way to make this build without stoise, then that would be really nice. Thanks and have a nice day.

Senpai D.M

さようなら
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Here is a very effective stall team, use with patience

Scrafty > Drap to make team less weak to dugtrio

Wishfish (Alomomola) @ Leftovers
EVs: 120 HP / 136 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Knock Off

Registeez (Registeel) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Flygoon (Flygon) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Vlad (Golbat) @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Toxic

Lord Death mate (Drapion) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Fire Fang
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab

MEDIC (Aromatisse) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 4 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Aromatherapy

Scrafty > Drap to make team less weak to dugtrio

Last edited:
So! This is my first time posting anything like this, tho I did use this team for quite a while and I think its... ok, not stellar nor competitive but I found it fun, so I thought why not post it here, get some help and maybe share some love with the others? With that being said if anyone wants, please be free to be critical and well I hope y'all enjoy it!

Aggron @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Low Kick
- Ice Punch

Uxie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Yawn
- U-turn
- Psyshock

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 220 Atk / 152 Def / 136 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Heavy Slam
- Ice Punch
- Close Combat

Spiritomb @ Black Glasses
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play

Flygon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake

Venusaur (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 96 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed

Ok, so I wanted to try out CB Aggron so I went with the obvious fight and ground check, so I picked Uxie 'cause its a cool mon, good bulk and it sets up rocks, annoys people with yawn and gives me some momentum with u-turn. In general apart from the obvious dark check I would've liked some way to have an answer for fire types so I gave Hariyama a shot (plus I think I saw this core on the forums, tho don't count me on that. If I did I don't remember the name, so s/o to who created it). As you can see there is no prio and that is because I really liked having heavy slam for that OHKO on diancie, which then left me with Fake Out... but it sucks, so I just picked Ice Punch to answer those pesky Flygons and whatnot. Spiritomb is an obvious choice, mostly as an answer to Delphox and as another fighting check plus WoW is nice. I prefer foul play but I guess Taunt is an option... tho idk, I guess its a matter of preference in the end. At this point I needed a way to clean hazards so I went with Flygon that I guess can be either offensive of more bulky, but I like this set and I prefer not to give free switch ins to stuff like Venusaur, Bronzong and other similar stuff. In the end I need a good answer for bulky water types, a scald switch in and another bulky mon to rely on so I went with Venu. Some might say Tangr is a choice, but I prefer Venu since it can run various sets, is faster and can pressure fairies and other grass types in case I needed a good answer for them. In general I have some issues with Viriz when Uxie is low so that's an issue and in general I'm unsure on how far this team can go... but I like it, writing this thing down is fun and I wanted to share it with other people. If someone bothers to help me out I might post it somewhere else.
I'm sorry if I did something wrong and if so, please tell me why >_< Have a good one and good luck

Hey everyone, Dugtrio / Microwave Oven / Charles Finster / etc. here. This is the main team I've been using a lot lately. It peaked at #2 on the ladder on my alt Charles Finster. I really wanted that #1 spot, but it looks like that isn't going to happen. I'm pretty disappointed to say the least. I was going to write a full RMT for it if I had gotten to #1, and perhaps I still will. But honestly, I don't feel the team is worthy since it didn't crack the #1 spot. I really need a break from this game, and I figure getting my team out in the open is the best way to do that. So here it is. It has a lot of gimmicks, and I'm not going to get into details. It's a stall team that makes use of a Regi + Mola core, and it features a Trick Uxie and a Trick Slowking to cripple opposing mons. Golbat is for hazard control, and Aromatisse is a Special Defensive Pokemon that cannot be Taunted. Hopefully someone can get a good idea from this team. Have a nice day.
Registeel @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 SpA
- Block
- Toxic
- Rest
- Seismic Toss

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Slowking @ Choice Specs
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Trick
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Toxic

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 36 SpA / 224 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast

Golbat @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Brave Bird
- Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

Uxie @ Choice Scarf
Bold Nature
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Heal Bell
- Stealth Rock

Update: For better or worse, the dream of making #1 is still alive. My Dugtrio account had a decent ranking, and well, I couldn't stay away from the RU tier. I stayed up all night battling, and I somehow made my way back to #2, albeit with a different account. So I suppose I'll be going for #1 in the coming days... probably with a break first; these ladder matches are gonna give me a heart attack. I probably shouldn't have posted this team quite yet! Pokemon ruins my life... damn I love it.

MAJOR UPDATE: I just now cracked #1 with this team!!! Holy crap you guys, I'm so happy right now!!! Expect me to write a full RMT in the coming days!!!

Last edited:
OK dawg, I heard you like to play top tier threats, so we set choo up with team that boasts not one, but TWO tier 1 RU sweepers so you can play pokemon WHILE you play pokemon!

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- Stone Edge
I started with SD Zion after amoongus was moved up to UU. The primary things that check it include venu, garbodor, and fletchinder. A certain steel type that's a tad less outclassed now that m lix is gone handles those defensive threats nicely:​

Registeel @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Protect
Registeel was the next member. I actually built this team back when MSteelix was around, and it was a double-status set with t-wave, toxic, iron head and SR. I liked the set and it got better without mlix running rampant, but it is completely shut down by maggie. This standard set wears down maggie appropriately, and may do better against a variety of venusaur sets.​

Fletchinder
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 28 Def / 52 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Roost
Two huge roadblocks are gone, but fletch still has to deal with mlix's replacements, diancie and registeel. Neither of these threats like to be burned, and they are both taken out by zion with a SD.

Fletch is amazing in this meta. I typically get to play the game this way: look at team preview, see that they have 1 or 2 defensive flying resists and maybe a jolteon. Then, formulate my entire gameplan around forcing their defensive flying resists to take a hit or two and making jolteon and friends switch into stealth rocks a couple of times. I get to set up on all manner of knock off users primarily. I just need to keep rocks off the playfield, which segways nicely to a certain blast from the gen 1 past:​

Blastoise @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Refresh
- Roar
Stoise is the most reliable spinner in RU, barring maybe 'top on a stall team. Excellent defensive stats and a movepool missing only a reliable recovery move - when compared to the other bulky waters, Stoise is the only mon who actually learns roar in concert with refresh. Slowbro and alo both can regenerate and heal themselves effectively, but are terrible set up bait to CM sub meloetta for example. More on this threat later, along with sneasel.

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
Amazing scarfer in RU - I typically lead with flygon and click u-turn. Very rarely will I commit to anything but u-turn in the early or mid game. Absolutely clutch fire resist that earthquakes the offensive fire types to death if need be. I considered jolly to outpace scarf hitmonlee (totally a sleeper amazing threat BTW) but rolling with a ghost prevents people from clicking HJK too freely, so I feel comfortable. Outspeeds a variety of relevant threats to the team, jolteon comes to mind, as well as rock polish rhyperior, scarf base 80s, scarf rotom formes, etc. Freely sponges hits, very comfortable taking 50%+ from some random resisted hit (flare blitzes, etc.) and u-turns out, only to stick around for late game and checkmate the opposing team with scarf STAB earthquake.​

(I guess they didn't make a cool Hoopa icon)
Hoopa @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Energy Ball
Wallbreaker slot. I was very happy with modest, but timid max spe outspeeds modest HP fire venu, a very scary threat. I pretty much want to click shadow ball. I need to do the calcs but I THINK that psyshock allows me to break calm minded meloetta's subs. Focus blast is just for boring coverage, and energy ball blasts diancie primarily.
//

So that's the team. Calm mind / sub meloetta, delphox and hoopa are scary, as they each severely dent blastoise. Speaking of denting blastoise, knock off from banded sneasel SUUUUCKS. Suggestions on all things wanted.

Last edited:
So! This is my first time posting anything like this, tho I did use this team for quite a while and I think its... ok, not stellar nor competitive but I found it fun, so I thought why not post it here, get some help and maybe share some love with the others? With that being said if anyone wants, please be free to be critical and well I hope y'all enjoy it!

Aggron @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Low Kick
- Ice Punch

Uxie @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Yawn
- U-turn
- Psyshock

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 220 Atk / 152 Def / 136 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Heavy Slam
- Ice Punch
- Close Combat

Spiritomb @ Black Glasses
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play

Flygon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake

Venusaur (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 96 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed

Ok, so I wanted to try out CB Aggron so I went with the obvious fight and ground check, so I picked Uxie 'cause its a cool mon, good bulk and it sets up rocks, annoys people with yawn and gives me some momentum with u-turn. In general apart from the obvious dark check I would've liked some way to have an answer for fire types so I gave Hariyama a shot (plus I think I saw this core on the forums, tho don't count me on that. If I did I don't remember the name, so s/o to who created it). As you can see there is no prio and that is because I really liked having heavy slam for that OHKO on diancie, which then left me with Fake Out... but it sucks, so I just picked Ice Punch to answer those pesky Flygons and whatnot. Spiritomb is an obvious choice, mostly as an answer to Delphox and as another fighting check plus WoW is nice. I prefer foul play but I guess Taunt is an option... tho idk, I guess its a matter of preference in the end. At this point I needed a way to clean hazards so I went with Flygon that I guess can be either offensive of more bulky, but I like this set and I prefer not to give free switch ins to stuff like Venusaur, Bronzong and other similar stuff. In the end I need a good answer for bulky water types, a scald switch in and another bulky mon to rely on so I went with Venu. Some might say Tangr is a choice, but I prefer Venu since it can run various sets, is faster and can pressure fairies and other grass types in case I needed a good answer for them. In general I have some issues with Viriz when Uxie is low so that's an issue and in general I'm unsure on how far this team can go... but I like it, writing this thing down is fun and I wanted to share it with other people. If someone bothers to help me out I might post it somewhere else.
I'm sorry if I did something wrong and if so, please tell me why >_< Have a good one and good luck

Hey have you considered guts on hariyama? I think he would make a very effective switch in to scalds that way. With AV you aren't taking much from fire blasts anyway, right? Although thick fat makes tanking flare blitzes pretty easy.

Hey have you considered guts on hariyama? I think he would make a very effective switch in to scalds that way. With AV you aren't taking much from fire blasts anyway, right? Although thick fat makes tanking flare blitzes pretty easy.
It's main niche in this tier is Thick fat so it can counter Sneasel and Mega Glalie as well as the special ice types. He has Venu as a Scald "switchin" anyway. Pretty much every fire type outside of doom beats it anyway.

Coming along what Kableye said, the main issue is that the team is... well, too slow. Hariyama, as Kableye said, helps vs fire types tho for Delphox I guess Tomb and Flygon serve as good checks. Guts on Hari is an option, tho tbf the lack of recovery makes it very sub-par (if I need a fighting type with guts I could pick Gurdurr).
Thanks tho, I appreciate the comment!

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can finally talk about this team. Had to wait a little bit, but here's some VoltTurn offense for you guys:

Thunder Bullet (Magneton) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Back Slash (Diancie) @ Life Orb
EVs: 232 HP / 24 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Diamond Storm

Freezinate (Glalie-Mega) (M) @ Glalitite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 108 Atk / 148 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Spikes
- Double-Edge
- Freeze-Dry
- Ice Shard

Guard Shift (Uxie) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 24 Def / 236 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Yawn
- U-turn
- Psyshock

Tempest Kick (Hitmonlee) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Rapid Spin

Summon Wind (Flygon) (F) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Dragon Claw / Stone Edge

Kind of what offensive VoltTurn should look like at this point. Uxie and Glalie form the hazard stack core with Mega Glalie being able to pressure the best forms of entry hazard removal in Blastoise (2HKOed by Freeze-Dry) and Flygon (Ice Shard) and Uxie being able to pivot into Medicham, Hitmonlee, Sawk, and Virizion rather well. Yawn + U-turn is absolutely fantastic with Spikes backing it and it lets Uxie bring in the rest of the team more reliably. Magneton and Flygon make up the VoltTurn core and also double as the wallbreakers of this team. HP Grass is used over HP Water as Seismitoad is not the easiest thing to switch into for this team (Glalie easily takes it down, but switching in is another story with Scald being a real thing) The main goal of the team is to set up either OTR Diancie or Scarf Hitmonlee for a sweep depending on what the opponent is more prepared for. The offensive synergy of this team is what really drives it home. The opponent can save fat Steel-types for Diancie, but that just makes life easier for Hitmonlee and Flygon. On the flip side, Fairies can be preserved by the opponent, but this makes them more vulnerable to Magneton and Diancie to a lesser extent. If the opponent tries to save bulky Waters for Hitmonlee and Diancie, Mega Glalie and Magneton just have fun. EVs on Mega Glalie are to 2HKO Slowking (non-AV) Alomomomola and Blastoise with relative ease. As for Magneton, I just drop down to still outspeed Exploud, but also underspeed opposing Magnetons to always get Analytic (being below Exploud is not worth dropping more imo)

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed

Diancie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Heal Bell

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Refresh

Rhyperior @ Choice Band
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Megahorn
- Rock Blast

Drapion @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

Meloetta @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

Reviving this thread mostly because of some issues that I have with this team that overall I'm proud of, with some special thanks to EonX and his suggestions on good partners for defensive Venu! Anyway, starting off we have the usual defensive venu set that I paired with Diancie since she(he?) takes well fire types and gives us Stealth Rock and Heal Bell. I invested some EVs in defense to make sure I can take a iron head at +1(or 2, can't remember) against Scrafty so that Venu doesn't have to do all the work. Next is Blastoise that is the usual set, more fire resists and can serve as another check for dugtrio, tho I guess one could remove toxic for ice beam to deal better with Flygon and other flying types. After this I wanted some immunities, a way to deal with Braviary and some way to break stall/defensive cores 'cause I can't do that with my current choices... so that's why Rhyperior is here! There might be better choices but I like it since he stays useful even vs offense, has good bulk and well I love the CB set and my other 3 pkmns cover him pretty nicely. After this I used scarfed drapion to give the team more speed, a way to answer psychic types and a switch in into venusaur. Melo is the issue here (there are more, but I think the last slot is the biggest one), since I need a sweeper but for the life of me I can't come up with one except for her. I tried medicham but he didn't impress me in this team... so this is where I call for your help!
Any and all criticism is accepted and I hope I didn't insult anyone's intelligence with some of my choices x:

Edit: english is hard

Last edited:
bronzong.gif torterra.gif camerupt-mega.gif jellicent.gif flygon.gif medicham.gif
Bronzong @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Atk / 44 Def
Brave Nature
- Explosion
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room

Torterra @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Ability: Magma Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 1 Spe
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Fire Blast
- Flamethrower

Jellicent @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 216 SpA / 40 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump

Flygon @ Leftovers
EVs: 132 HP / 144 Atk / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Medicham @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Thunder Punch
- Poison Jab

Offensive trick room, i've been using this team for a couple of weeks and it's solid as in results of wins. Two TR setters, two abusers of TR, and two fast mons in Medicham + Flygon. Bronzong's role is to set up rocks, set up Trick Room, and also cripple some mons that would force it out w/ Explosion such as Drapion, Alomamola, Slowking allowing Camerupt to come in and get its mega off and proceed to get a kill. Torterra was chosen as my status absorber + hard hitting fat water type check. Camerupt was a mon that I wanted to abuse under TR + reliable electric switch in. Jellicent was my second choice on a TR setter, it also has offensive presence that most people don't expect. Flygon as my Sigilyph answer also being able to remove hazards. Medicham purpose is solely to break walls that may give my team a problem.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Return of RegenCores

I started with my favorite ViriziKing core that I spam on most of my teams because I never actually had a team built around it. For awhile I had Escalivier to pressure Psychic-types but I switched it over to Registeel because it's a much more reliable Pokemon for this team. Added Mega Audino as a Dark resist and Escalivier lure that can provide cleric support to Registeel. They also have some pretty decent synergy. Aerodactyl was added to check Fletchinder + other Fire-types. I went with CB because clicking Double-Edge or Stone Edge can give the opponent hell. Flygon was added mostly for Defog but also provides U-Turn which I thrive off of and a useful array of resistances and such.

My main problem with this team is trying to check Fletchinder so something yohelp versus that would be nice. Other than that nothing is really too much of a problem.

Verdant Blade (Virizion) @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Coral Calamity (Slowking) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Totanium (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Shotgun Angel (Audino-Mega) @ Audinite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect
- Flamethrower

Triassic Terror (Aerodactyl) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Double-Edge
- Aqua Tail

Desert Brew (Flygon) (M) @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

View attachment 67835 View attachment 67840 View attachment 67836 View attachment 67837 View attachment 67839 View attachment 67838
Bronzong @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Atk / 44 Def
Brave Nature
- Explosion
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room

Torterra @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Ability: Magma Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 1 Spe
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Fire Blast
- Flamethrower

Jellicent @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 216 SpA / 40 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump

Flygon @ Leftovers
EVs: 132 HP / 144 Atk / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Medicham @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Thunder Punch
- Poison Jab

Offensive trick room, i've been using this team for a couple of weeks and it's solid as in results of wins. Two TR setters, two abusers of TR, and two fast mons in Medicham + Flygon. Bronzong's role is to set up rocks, set up Trick Room, and also cripple some mons that would force it out w/ Explosion such as Drapion, Alomamola, Slowking allowing Camerupt to come in and get its mega off and proceed to get a kill. Torterra was chosen as my status absorber + hard hitting fat water type check. Camerupt was a mon that I wanted to abuse under TR + reliable electric switch in. Jellicent was my second choice on a TR setter, it also has offensive presence that most people don't expect. Flygon as my Sigilyph answer also being able to remove hazards. Medicham purpose is solely to break walls that may give my team a problem.
Also you might want to try OTR Slowking > Jelicent, it can be cool for another win con and can set up Trick Room multiple times throughout the match thanks to it longevity. I just don't think Jelicent is worth using on Trick Room because in order for you to have a good Ghost-STAB and to get that you need to waste a turn on Will-o-Wisp. You could run a set like Scald, Psychic (Gurdurr's more problematic than Virizion to this team imo), Trick Room and filler like Fire Blast, Signal Beam (again trading away your Malamar check) or Nasty Plot with either Colbur Berry or Life Orb. Life Orb allows for you to be extremely offensive but Colbur provides a lot of utility. gl with the team

Last edited by a moderator:
Return of RegenCores

I started with my favorite ViriziKing core that I spam on most of my teams because I never actually had a team built around it. For awhile I had Escalivier to pressure Psychic-types but I switched it over to Registeel because it's a much more reliable Pokemon for this team. Added Mega Audino as a Dark resist and Escalivier lure that can provide cleric support to Registeel. They also have some pretty decent synergy. Aerodactyl was added to check Fletchinder + other Fire-types. I went with CB because clicking Double-Edge or Stone Edge can give the opponent hell. Flygon was added mostly for Defog but also provides U-Turn which I thrive off of and a useful array of resistances and such.

My main problem with this team is trying to check Fletchinder so something yohelp versus that would be nice. Other than that nothing is really too much of a problem.

Verdant Blade (Virizion) @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Coral Calamity (Slowking) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Totanium (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Shotgun Angel (Audino-Mega) @ Audinite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect
- Flamethrower

Triassic Terror (Aerodactyl) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Double-Edge
- Aqua Tail

Desert Brew (Flygon) (M) @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn
Did you think of adding Kabutops over Aero? On my phone atm but I think that it might work as a Fletch check since not only it resists Acro but it gives you a solid prio. It gives you a crippling weakness to grass but idk, just throwing it out there. It might or might not suck, let me know what you think

`
Uxie @ Leftovers
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic

Weezing @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Sludge Bomb
- Toxic Spikes

Audino-Mega @ Audinite
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 SpA
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam
- Heal Bell

Registeel @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Atk / 136 SpD
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Iron Head
- Curse

Blastoise @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Scald
- Refresh

Dugtrio @ Choice Band
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

My favourite stall for the RU tier, this team has a few bad match ups and things that can potentially irritate you; ranging from stuff like Taunt/WoW Jellicent,Scarf Emboar to an extent(can't be trapped with dugtrio in most cases). Otherwise I think this is model Dugtrio stall for the most part, you have win conditions in Toxic Spikes+dugtrio and CroRegisteel. Maudino really helps me with heal bell and wish passing, while Uxie U-Turns set up easy Dugtrio traps. Weezing lets me not rely on Regi too much for venu. Something i really like about this team, is that almost all of the things i have trouble with, are vulnerable to being trapped and removed from the game. almost unbeaten in ru open till r5 with this...because i solely brought this team for the most part. One thing to note is that your opponents will hate you, but if you're using stall you can live with that right? Enjoy

I'll rmt this later.
EDIT:http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ends-embrace.3580701/
well that was quick lol

Last edited:

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Did you think of adding Kabutops over Aero? On my phone atm but I think that it might work as a Fletch check since not only it resists Acro but it gives you a solid prio. It gives you a crippling weakness to grass but idk, just throwing it out there. It might or might not suck, let me know what you think
I'm not sure if Kabutops is better, it makes my match up versus Virizion and Sceptile a whole lot worse and Aerodactyl can at least Pursuit trap Fletch for like 50~60ish percent but thanks any way

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
upload_2016-9-6_3-50-12.png
Hoopa @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Accelgor @ Life Orb
Ability: Sticky Hold
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Bug Buzz
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Spikes

Uxie @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock

Flygon @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Water]
This is a cool little offensive team with Sub Hoopa that I've been using lately and I would've gotten reqs with (well this and another team that I'm not gonna share rn) if I didn't keep getting haxed lol. The basic idea was using Substitute Hoopa as a base and building a team around it since it's a really cool set. I'm running modest here for power, but you can def run timid if you wanna outspeed neutral speed base 70s and stuffs. Basically, I added on Virizion to complete the central core since SD Virizion really detracts the usage of dark moves. Hoopa also is a rly solid partner for viriz since it has psyshock to eliminate the poison types that like eating stone edge from viriz. Accelgor was added after the initial core because spikes+hoopa is hnnnnnng and also because I wanted a really solid cleaner vs offense that could blow through standard offensive staples like Sneasel and friends. After that, Colbur twave Uxie was added to lure in and para Sneasel/other darks that were annoying since the team didn't really like switching into Sneasel at that point and wanted a rocker. After that, I added in Banded Flygon+Specs Dugtrio as a really solid breaking core vs faster balanced/bulky offense teams that weren't passive enough for Hoopa to beat on its own while adding in a VoltTurn core for Hoopoa and makes half the team VolTurny. Also, band gon is retarded to switch into bar Togetic after Flygon leaves, and Mag smashes togetic, so they make a cool core together. This obviously hasn't really had any testing in high level play, so some suggestions to the team would be nice. Thanks and have a nice day :]

View attachment 68952
Hoopa @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Accelgor @ Life Orb
Ability: Sticky Hold
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Bug Buzz
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Spikes

Uxie @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock

Flygon @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Water]
This is a cool little offensive team with Sub Hoopa that I've been using lately and I would've gotten reqs with (well this and another team that I'm not gonna share rn) if I didn't keep getting haxed lol. The basic idea was using Substitute Hoopa as a base and building a team around it since it's a really cool set. I'm running modest here for power, but you can def run timid if you wanna outspeed neutral speed base 70s and stuffs. Basically, I added on Virizion to complete the central core since SD Virizion really detracts the usage of dark moves. Hoopa also is a rly solid partner for viriz since it has psyshock to eliminate the poison types that like eating stone edge from viriz. Accelgor was added after the initial core because spikes+hoopa is hnnnnnng and also because I wanted a really solid cleaner vs offense that could blow through standard offensive staples like Sneasel and friends. After that, Colbur twave Uxie was added to lure in and para Sneasel/other darks that were annoying since the team didn't really like switching into Sneasel at that point and wanted a rocker. After that, I added in Banded Flygon+Specs Dugtrio as a really solid breaking core vs faster balanced/bulky offense teams that weren't passive enough for Hoopa to beat on its own while adding in a VoltTurn core for Hoopoa and makes half the team VolTurny. Also, band gon is retarded to switch into bar Togetic after Flygon leaves, and Mag smashes togetic, so they make a cool core together. This obviously hasn't really had any testing in high level play, so some suggestions to the team would be nice. Thanks and have a nice day :]
Sub hoopa, cool beans. would really suggest running probably Spell Tag or Twisted Spoon here (usual choice is Spell Tag) IMO so as to still give an extra kick to one of your STAB moves while not cutting away bulk, as escaping Pursuits with subs + rocks damage kinda means you'll take around 37.5 ish percent when switching out, which is even worse when factoring Life Orb recoil. Feel like this team could use a bit more of a defensive backbone too so I'd maybe try going for that offensive support flygon with the HP investment in the analysis, so something like, say, Mega Camerupt or Delphox doesn't become so painful to switch into when it gets in on something like Uxie and such.

Last edited:

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
I agree with above might want to add lefties on uxie as well
Colbur TWave is there to lure faster dark types like Sneasel into being para'd so that they cant pursuit trap Hoopa later in the game.

E: also thanks for recommending spell tag Ryoma Nagare, it has worked out brilliantly in practice, with me having to be a lot less worried of pursuit trappers than I usually am. I'm a tad skeptical of support flygon, but I'm going to test it a bit more and see how I like it.

Reactions: rau
kangaskhan.gif
magneton.gif
diancie.png
xatu-female.gif
weezing.gif
porygon.gif

Kangaskhan @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Fake Out
- Earthquake

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Diancie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Stealth Rock
- Heal Bell

Xatu @ Charti Berry
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Psychic
- Toxic

Weezing @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Toxic Spikes
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
Since fat fish Alomamola is off the ladder for now Spirit suggested Kangaskhan, I decided why not. Kangaskhan having the natural bulk, plus it's speed and attack is a pretty good Normal-type pokemon in this tier compared to Ambipom + Cinchinno, w/ Scrappy being able to hit Ghost-types for neutral damage. I came to the idea that Magneton would be a good partner for Kangaskhan due to fact it can trap mons like Bronzong that wall Kangaskhan also giving me something to deal with Escavalier on this team. Diancie was my go to answer for Emboar, Exploud, and Sigilyph. It also plays the role of being my Stealth Rock user + Cleric. Xatu's role is used as a hazard control mon and toxic user for pokemon that may be able to set up on or stall the rest of my members. Weezing was my form of Fighting counter, T-Spikes user partnered with Fake Out from Kangaskhan + Venusaur answer. I just had Porygon for situational times but I use it as a form of speed control. It also is a niche switch in to Flygon due to it getting Levitate + Ice beam if my Weezing ever goes down. I'm 52 - 4 with this team on the ladder currently, I think it's worthy of sharing! Hope people enjoy.

Last edited:

Senpai D.M

さようなら
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Flygon @ Leftovers
EVs: 128 HP / 132 SpD / 248 Spe
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Defog

Malamar @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

Audino @ Audinite
EVs: 232 HP / 208 Def / 48 SpA / 16 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam
- Heal Bell

Registeel @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Iron Head

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
EVs: 144 HP / 16 Def / 172 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm
- Synthesis

Sharing a familiar or not so rmt brought back V2. With tier changes I lost Amoongus a important addition to the team but with the lost of it there was a addition as well in Venusaur a solid replacement n_n Anywho this is a stall team built around Malamar and the team pivots around p nicely with wish + heal bell support. Only major changes to previous rmt is Venusaur and different ev spread on Audino (still unsure of evs on both audino and venusaur) Lastly I wanted to share a team and I felt it would go well here.

good looks, and i like the implications set by a bulkier gonner on a team like this that isn't as pressed to outpace drap. however, worth noting that a spread w/140 speed @ jolly would yield slightly more free evs to work with; i'm not entirely sure exactly what benchmarks yours aims for, but w/this change you can hit both the hp and spdef marks the current spread hits w/20 evs to spare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)