Tournament RU Snake Draft: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
SS: Feliburn vs TonyFlygon - the rurk matchup.....i really dont wanna pick one...i am giving the smallest of edges to feliburn. tony will have a name with nav in it however which will probably give him magical powers
SS: Ajna vs NuGatorBiz - ajna's 0-2 rn but i'm gonna favor him here, something tells me he's gotten a bit of motivation and i like the teams that the mudsdales have been using lately
SS: Staxi vs Luthier - god smoothier came off with a strong win last week. idk much about staxi, i think he's an ubers player or something so by default i don't really want to bold him
SS: Windsong vs Pepeduce - pepeduce has been pretty good this tour, i've been impressed with him and his team choices
SM: lax vs Flamita - flamita is more of an oras guy from what i remember from last rupl. i don't know how that's gonna translate here but either way lax is good enough to take this
SM: ima vs sjneider - both are friends and both are good players, not really the easiest bold but hey ima is 2-0 so
ORAS: SiTuM vs Santu - santu is probably a top 3 oras player in this field and he's shown he can be super comfortable in this field
BW: Accelgor vs byronthewellwell - accel got pretty unlucky last week from what i remember. still have faith in him and as a friend i want him to win but byron's wins have been convincing i think

SS: mael vs snaga - watching snaga kill like 3 mons with that strong ass specs zard was pretty satisfying last week. mael's team choice was a lot less convincing last week, granted i don't really remember much of the game itself but if memory serves there was a duraludon which is one of the worst mons of all time, as much as i wish it was good it just sucks. anyway snaga has been doing pretty well as of late
SS: Lilburr vs PinkDragonTamer - in a mu between two uuers i rate lilburr a lot higher so this is pretty clear cut
SS: Star vs Mac3 - i legitimately do not remember anything about mac3's game last week, or if he even played. i don't think he did? idk either way star should continue his streak
SS: Oathkeepre vs Sabella - i thought sabella was on evi's team for some reason. anyway sabella's last game was...something. i don't know why he clicked hyper voice like 3 times when psychic served the same purpose but did it better in every way. i still think he's pretty good so if he doesn't have the same hiccups the game should be his
SM: TheFranklin vs ODR - not much to say here, odr is strong af and franklin seems like he's been playing kinda scared. he won seasonal i think so it's probably uncharacteristic of him but i favor the odd one anyway
SM: termi vs Bebo - in another rurk mu, i'm favoring the person who is also in FG (surprise). bebo has more results historically...i think? but termi's games have been better in this tour
ORAS: Gefährlicher Random vs banks - the licher brought a pretty cool team last week, but banks has more of a handle on the tier over the years and also has a tendency to bring interesting stuff
BW: Bobby Dagen vs esche - the Lord got kinda owned last week but i still think he's heat, rodri has been showing up though, so this will be close

SS: Lopunny Kicks vs Garay oak - if this game didn't already happen i probably would have not bolded either because biased etc etc
SS: robjr vs Yay - robjr's strong af, yay won last week but even then i'm a firm believer of rob
SS: Gondra vs yeezyknows - yeezy has been playing better and seems more motivated with a stronger grasp of the meta. his team choice last week and week 1 were pretty cool, so despite gondra being great as a player i'll trust yeezy's mental so to speak more
SS: mncmt vs gorex - i think mncmt has been playing slightly better these weeks, despite not being a Mainer
SM: Hurtadoo vs Arifeen - hurtadoo's game last week wasn't amazing, i called him bringing servine however i didn't call it doing as little as it did. however i can not in good conscience root for "SRSLY SAVING FOR ERESH". if this game even happens due to arifeen being one of the worst people on this website to schedule with having to deal with that shit last year in ltpl from his game with killintime, i think hurtadoo will bounce back
SM: Finchinator vs Ren-chon - not much to say here, expecting my post to be quoted by finch if he wins
ORAS: EviGaro vs TSR - moving from bw after some Unfortunate Circumstances, evi is in a tier where she has more results in. tsr seems like he will be slightly, slightly more motivated though so i'll give it to him
BW: MZ vs The Leprechaun - megazard is a pretty great player but lep has more knowledge about bw ru as far as i know
i am win aha gg

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ru-507524

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)