Tournament RU Snake Draft II: Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus

1636840551197.png

Administrative Decisions (Season Schedule, Rosters)
Standings Spreadsheet

Tournament Rules and General Guidelines

Congratulations to all the teams that have made playoffs!
The Solid Steelixes (managed by Lunala) and the Roseraiders (managed by sensei axew) have both earned a first-round bye after finishing 1st place in their division. The 2nd and 3rd-place teams will now battle it out in the quarterfinals.

:ss/xurkitree:
GC0ZB6I.png
:ss/toxicroak:
(1) Christmas Xurkitrees vs. The Comic Relief Croakers (5)

SS: EviGaro vs. Feliburn
SS: watashi vs. Confide
SS: Sabella vs. Leo
SS: Yourwelcomethanku vs. dahli
SM: TDK vs. rylon
ORAS: Analytic vs. atomicllamas
BW: Pujo vs. Lily
ND: Bouff vs. Raichy

:ss/obstagoon:
GC0ZB6I.png
:ss/zygarde:
(3) Opelucid Obstagoons vs. Zany Zygardes (5)

SS: Beraldinho vs. Star
SS: bb skarm vs. Punny
SS: Xiri vs. Elfuseon
SS: xXcrossbowXx vs. Bebo
SM: lighthouses vs. roman
ORAS: Alkione vs. banks
BW: eifo vs. Spl4sh
ND: crying vs. Luna's Banned now

Deadline: WEDNESDAY, December 22nd at 11:00PM GMT-5

(0) Christmas Xurkitrees vs. The Comic Relief Croakers (0)

(0) Opelucid Obstagoons vs. Zany Zygardes (0)

Last edited:

TheFranklin

is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
(5) Christmas Xurkitrees vs. The Comic Relief Croakers (3)

(2) Opelucid Obstagoons vs. Zany Zygardes (6)

Might add explanations later.
Zygardes to win it all and complete their redemption arc.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Man I hate doing these things so early in a team tour since our goal is to win, but here we go anyway lol

eifo I absolutely have no regerts picking you 1st overall. A lot of stuff didn't go your way this tour and sometimes that's how the cookie crumbles. It was fun watching u play and talking with you!

Xiri started out iffy but ended up doing better. For this, you're awesome. Such a cool dude and I guarantee this won't be the last team tour we're working together in lol

crying my dude, u had a couple of good ones and a couple of bad ones sadly, but overall, you were an awesome positive presence in our server! Thank you =)

Alkione I 100% know you did not like any of your results lol. Trust me, I've been there. No wins in a team tour like this is hard to swallow. Hang in there bro, they'll come back. Thank you for just being passionate about this and just an overall good dude.

Beraldinho Ahhh my fellow DPP NU Cup finalist opponent, you did great in this tour and for that I absolutely and grateful and happy for you. Keep it up and I'll see you in the next seasonal for RU or NU!

lighthouses To my SM player, you didn't really talk much, but when u did it worthwhile and you got us some much needed wins. I hope to team up with you again sometime

bb skarm Man oh man, that season-ending game was a real gut punch huh? It happens. But for your first team tour, you did very well. That game was your first loss all season. Keep it up!

yovan33321 My friend, I know you only played in 2 games, but you did your best and that's all I can ask for. See you in ZUPL? Idk lol

Splash, Roseybear & Crow Music You guys didn't get to play a single game, but sometimes that happens in a really short regular season like this tour had, but that doesn't mean I didn't appreciate each and every one of you being in the server and helping out where possible. Thank you so much!

xXcrossbowXx You got yourself a couple of clutch Ws and no Ls in your first team tour, that deserves a big round of applause. You can expect to get picked again in the next Snake or RUPL for sure.

Once again, thank you to all my players. You guys put all of your effort into this tour. We fell short of our goal, but sometimes that's how it is. We'll get them next time! And to Expulso, you are officially my kryptonite my dude lol. My NU Snake team just lost to yours and now my RU Snake team's season just came to an end at your team's hands. I'm glad we're friends though, pumps me up to get better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)