RU Mini-Tournament 11 - Final Match!

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
by the way, the pokemon that were selected by substitutes can be used?
The Pokemon that the unused substitutes originally selected are no longer in The Pool, so they can't be used on your teams this round, but they aren't in The Banned Pile either, so winners are free to select them for next round.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
vmd again...trying to find this guy

edit: uh we were gonna play and i fixed my team but then ps wasnt working and he just disappeared oO

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
didn't think we could get it done but we did, luck really wasn't on my side and made a retarded play because i thought a mon at +2 could sweep him but it barely scratched a pokemon he had
good luck in future rounds, i probably should have read the rules also

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Alright, the deadline has passed so I am deciding the last two matches by coinflip and assigning the "winners" a 3rd Pokemon semi-randomly.

JaggedShards (Escavalier, Lanturn) vs. Meeps (Piloswine, Durant)
The Unlucky one (Cinccino, Medicham) vs. ThunderBlunder (Rotom-C, Magmortar)

Meeps is assigned Lickilicky.
ThunderBlunder is assigned Simipour.

Next round will be up soon.

Honko

he of many honks
Round 3 is here! Your options are starting to narrow, with only 24 Pokemon in play, many of which are from NU. Will you be able to find a winning combination?

RULE CHANGE NOTE: To limit counterpicking now that there are so few players left, if you win this round, you have the option of sending me a PM with your top 4 choices (in order) for your Pokemon for next round, instead of posting it publicly. You can only send this PM AFTER you've made a post in this topic confirming your victory. You MUST include your top 4 choices in order; if someone else has already taken your 1st choice, I will use your 2nd instead, and so on. If you just send me 1 Pokemon, and it's already taken, I won't tell you (because that would give away other players' choices); I'll just ignore your choice and pick your next Pokemon semi-randomly.

Pairings
DittoCrow (Seviper, Hariyama, Hitmonchan) vs. Koinzell (Emboar, Torterra, Miltank)
SpareAacount (Gallade, Accelgor, Samurott) vs. atomicllamas (Absol, Mesprit, Eelektross)
Silvershadow234 (Kangaskhan, Omastar, Exeggutor) vs. Double01 (Uxie, Vigoroth, Magneton)
ThunderBlunder (Rotom-C, Magmortar, Simipour) vs. Meeps (Piloswine, Durant, Lickilicky)

Round 3 Rules (Don't get DQ'd!)

• Standard RU match, best of 1.
  • You must use all 3 of your selected Pokemon.
  • All of the Pokemon on your team must be from The Pool below. Note that The Pool has changed significantly, so some Pokemon from the team you used last round probably won't be legal anymore.
  • If you win, you must post your top 4 choices (in order) for a new Pokemon to add to your team for the next round. These Pokemon must not already be in The Pool or The Banned Pile. If you are worried about people counterpicking, you may instead PM me your top 4 choices AFTER you post confirming your victory.
  • The deadline for this round is Saturday June 15th at 3:00pm PDT.

Absol
Accelgor
Durant
Eelektross
Emboar
Exeggutor
Gallade
Hariyama
Hitmonchan
Kangaskhan
Lickilicky
Magmortar
Magneton
Mesprit
Miltank
Omastar
Piloswine
Rotom-C
Samurott
Seviper
Simipour
Torterra
Uxie
Vigoroth

Aerodactyl
Aggron
Cinccino
Cryogonal
Drapion
Druddigon
Entei
Escavalier
Feraligatr
Galvantula
Hitmonlee
Jynx
Kabutops
Klinklang
Lanturn
Lilligant
Linoone
Medicham
Misdreavus
Moltres
Poliwrath
Quagsire
Qwilfish
Rhydon
Sceptile
Scolipede
Sigilyph
Slowking
Smeargle
Spiritomb
Tauros
Zangoose

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Champion
Big Chungus Winner
won gg, samurott S/O TO ALMIGHTY JAGGEDSHARDS FOR STRONG SAMUROTT SET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)