RU RU Ladder Tour - Playoffs (Swiss) Round 2

GoldCat

BOSSARU CUP WINNER
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a defending SCL Champion
RULT.png

Welcome to the official RU ladder tour (RULT), where qualified ladder players will get a chance to compete amongst themselves to earn points for the RU Circuit Playoffs. We are now starting the first stage of the playoffs phase, where the 32 qualified players will battle each other in a swiss bracket to see who moves on to the top 16. Players continue playing in this swiss stage until they have won or lost two matches. This is a Type B tournament.

Tour Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SV RU tournament.
  • Best of three, swiss tournament.
  • Matchups are randomized and not based on seeds.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokémon Showdown (main or smogtours).
  • All matches are to be played in [Gen 9] RU. If a ban or unban to the tier occurs during a round, the change will take effect as of the following round.
  • Replays are required, if you don't post them / if they aren't public, your games will not count.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
Round 2:

1-0:

NHelioX7 vs Kev
GoldCat vs Danny
Lilo vs Staxi
Togkey vs ishtar
JustFranco vs Toto
Yourwelcomethanku vs Scottie
tlenit vs Floss
Guille14 vs TheFranklin

Proof of bracket: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/9210/

0-1:

Corperate n vs Mac3
C0nfiden1 0yster vs Feliburn
eifo vs Lunala
Pepeduce vs Antonazz
Real FV13 vs TyCarter
EviGaro vs LBN
yovan33321 vs tier
Ampha vs Inder

Proof of bracket: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/9211/

Deadline: Round 2 ends on Sunday, March 19th at 11:59 GMT-5. Extensions end on Wednesday, March 15th at 11:59 GMT-5.

Last edited:

TheFranklin

is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
Had to do this quick, because ywt and scottie are playing rfn, will edit comments in later.

1-0:
NHelioX7  vs  Kev
GoldCat  vs Danny
Lilo  vs  Staxi
Togkey  vs  ishtar
JustFranco  vs  Toto
Yourwelcomethanku  vs  Scottie
tlenit
 vs  Floss

0-1:
Corperate n  vs  Mac3
C0nfiden1 0yster  vs  Feliburn
eifo  vs  Lunala
Pepeduce  vs  Antonazz
Real FV13  vs  TyCarter
EviGaro  vs  LBN
yovan33321  vs  tier
Ampha  vs  Inder

Last edited:

GoldCat

BOSSARU CUP WINNER
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a defending SCL Champion
1-0:
NHelioX7  vs  Kev
Lilo  vs  Staxi
Togkey  vs  ishtar
JustFranco
 vs  Toto
Yourwelcomethanku  vs  Scottie
tlenit  vs  Floss

0-1:
Corperate n  vs  Mac3
C0nfiden1 0yster  vs  Feliburn
eifo  
vs  Lunala
Pepeduce
 vs  Antonazz
Real FV13  vs  TyCarter
EviGaro  vs  LBN
yovan33321  vs  tier
Ampha  vs  Inder

Last edited:

tier

PUPL Champion
Activity Win Request: i contacted my opponent tuesday.Half of the week passed and no response.
I responded as soon as I woke up to this, I’m free to play the entire rest of the week and u said nothing about no weekends. We can get an extension if you can’t play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)