RU Hail Suspect alt identification thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the support of everyone it was aswome :) i will work my hardest to get 65 deviation
Also i cant counter a very common thing on my matches it is called hax and ideas XD

Not to mention only one bar of signal. You don't want to disconnect during those important ladder matches. :p

But anyway, I have a question out of curiosity. I was one of the earlier ones to get reqs, and since then, that alt has decayed due to inactivity (I've still been playing on other accounts though). I've also seen that a bunch of other people around me on the ladder who also had reqs, then decayed. How do you guys verify that we ever had reqs in the first place? Do you check right after we post, or is there some hidden system in place that records our undecayed peak? This is my second suspect test, and in my first I had also decayed before it was over, but still got to vote. Not concerned or anything, just curious about the process.

Anyone could doctor a picture of just numbers, which is why I'm asking about it.
That's why you also have to confirm you are that user.

Or if you mean they could just make up their own /rank screen, that's kind of really hard to do because they all have the same font and background and such.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Blind Voting subforum, sometime starting after August 9th.

I'll edit this with my reqs later.

Sooooo I was at about 70 deviation at 60 battles and around 4 or 5 on the ladder.

Then my deviation stopped going down. Ensue occasional forfeiting in fits of HURRY THE FUCK UP AND DROP ALREADY.

Either way confirming as Texas Cloverleaf.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)