Rotom in LC?

Should Rotom be allowed for LC (and we alter the "definition")

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting so repetitive.

Eric, we are not wanting to re-define evolution. We want to modify the rules to include all Pokemon who do do something competitively identical to evolution. Nothing else. You can't say we are breaking any rules if we modify them first.

And we should really stop asking "Why stop at changing this rule?" because the answer is quite obvious; because no other rule has any case remotely similar to the evolution rule.

Little Cup's rules are outdated. They were made when there was no other process to change between pokemon except for the nintendo definition of evolution.

The main point is: Rotom's process is competitively identical to evolution. We are a competitive community playing a competitive metagame. In fact, I'd go as far to say that it would have to be admitting that Little Cup isn't really competitive "oriented" if we don't include Rotom because of non-competitive technicalities.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is just becoming redundant, and as it stands rotom doesn't officially evolve, merely morphs which it can undo.

If someone brings up a new and good enough point to allow Rotom then I will reopen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)