Tournament Rose Red/Iris Blue Tournament ($50 prize!)

Marigold

formerly KuraiTenshi26
Plugged all 24 of you into a randomized bracket using challonge. Replays must be posted in this thread by August 11th, 11:59 pm EST. Remember, your sets are best of 3. Schedule on your opponent's Smogon wall ASAP and responsibly, I will be strict about activity decisions.

Have fun!

Round 1

yovan33321 vs Waszap
leonard (from big bang theory) vs Sceptross
Spook vs Djokra
Cookie Butter vs Dondyxd
Pais vs Abidoofthatcares
sumwun vs G-Luke
PokemonMasterDebater vs Louna
xSkelly34 vs Petuuuhhh

Note: To upload a replay, you have to type the word "success" (without quotations) into the prompt, and it may take a few tries. Not sure why this issue occurs but I am very open to work with others more knowledgeable about this!​
If your name isn't above, you have a bye week to the next round. Byes are inevitable for bracket sizes that do not have a number of 4, 8, 16, 32, etc.

List of people with a bye:

lilyhollow
WMAR
Maya Chansey
IronGattsu
Tmi489
Yung Dramps
Yoshiblaze
trace

Last edited:

Marigold

formerly KuraiTenshi26
Activity verdicts aside, pretty clean first round! I'll be collecting these valuable replays to make a post-tour analysis, featuring usage data.

Time for the second round, where we'll hopefully see some more action than last week. Replays must be posted in this thread by August 18th, 11:59 pm EST. Remember, your sets are best of 3. Schedule ASAP on your opponent's Smogon wall, or via Discord, or in any verifiable way.

As always, have fun!

Round 2

lilyhollow vs yovan33321
WMAR vs Sceptross
Maya Chansey vs Djokra
IronGattsu vs Dondyxd
Tmi489 vs Pais *
Yung Dramps vs G-Luke
Yoshiblaze vs Louna
trace vs xSkelly34

Note: To upload a replay, you have to type the word "success" (without quotations) into the prompt, and it may take a few tries. Not sure why this issue occurs but I am very open to work with others more knowledgeable about this!​
Leonard and Sceptross both had difficulty accommodating each others' schedules, so WMAR vs [opponent] will not be assigned a deadline until a winner is determined.

Despite neither player attempting to schedule, Abidoofthatcares has seemingly dropped off the face of the Pokemon scene from every Discord and Smogon itself. I therefore gave Abidoof the loss.

Last edited:

Marigold

formerly KuraiTenshi26
KuraiTenshi26 Would it be okay to have an extension?
Sceptross and WMAR , you two can play on the agreed upon Wednesday at latest.

Maya Chansey and Djokra
Yung Dramps and G-Luke
Yoshiblaze and Louna

You will all get until Wednesday August 21st 11:59 pm EST as well. If I don't see any adequate scheduling attempts from either side, I'm flipping a coin for bracket advancements. Be proactive and s c h e d u l e

Registration closed a long while ago, but you can join the RRIB discord to play matches and stay up to date on upcoming tournaments!

Sceptross

The words were voted out by a landslide
is a Community Contributor
I'm gonna have to call act on my opponent, evidence being what's on his wall :(

Already said on Discord but you probs didn't see and it wasn't final yet but forfeiting as I had a poorly timed vacation that I'm only getting home from today

Marigold

formerly KuraiTenshi26
Apologies about the recent inactivity, let's get this third round started. Replays are due in this thread by September 3rd, 11:59 pm. Schedule ASAP, and let's see some more gen 1 action!

That juicy $50 is getting close. I wish you all lots of luck and have fun!

Round 3

yovan33321 vs Sceptross
Djokra vs IronGattsu
Pais vs Yung Dramps
Louna vs xSkelly34

Note: To
upload a replay, you have to type the word "success" (without quotations) into the prompt, and it may take a few tries. Not sure why this issue occurs but I am very open to work with others more knowledgeable about this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)