Approved Room Suggestion Spotlight: Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
Hey everyone! Shaymin here! As you're reading this article, I already know that you might be thinking of several questions, one of which might be "What the heck is Room Suggestion Spotlight?" Well, to answer that question, Room Suggestion Spotlight is basically a series where I will showcase a really good room suggestion that has been approved by the Pokemon Showdown! Staff! This is something that I'll most likely do once every few months to give you guys sort of a window as to what makes an excellent room suggestion (and a future successful room, as outlined in my last article (url) ) possible! So at any rate, what's under our radar, today? Glad you asked, curious reader!
Our Spotlight Today: The Breeding Room!
- description of the breeding room
- some quotes from Shgeldz on how he came up with it
- what makes this room suggestion stand out compared to others​

Conclusion
- thank the readers for their time
- remind them how they, too, can suggest an excellent room that contributes to PS!
- closing statements

That's pretty much it. Nothing really too fancy, and I believe this would be an excellent series to write every few months (or so, as suggested by Vacate) to kind of give readers a perspective of what really makes a good room suggestion! The purpose of this is to be rather brief, not long or anything like that. Any feedback is welcome!​

Last edited:

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dammit shaymin snip'd me! :< no but seriously if you're ever looking for a co-author of just this article(Breeding) rather than the whole main series I would love to get involved. Anyways, I know you're going to include some of this in the description of the room but just to make sure:
  • Include information about the lists/links in the room intro and why we have them
  • Future events that are to come in the room(Breeding contest and how it is being organized)
  • Link to the actual Wi-Fi (What is kept in each rooms)
  • We have roles split up between the staff quite nicely so that would be neat as well

Dammit shaymin snip'd me! :< no but seriously if you're ever looking for a co-author of just this article(Breeding) rather than the whole main series I would love to get involved. Anyways, I know you're going to include some of this in the description of the room but just to make sure:
  • Include information about the lists/links in the room intro and why we have them
  • Future events that are to come in the room(Breeding contest and how it is being organized)
  • Link to the actual Wi-Fi (What is kept in each rooms)
  • We have roles split up between the staff quite nicely so that would be neat as well
Yeah that'd be swell, since you know a lot more about the breeding room than I do. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)