Approved Room Spotlight! Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing as the first room spotlight but I had to unexpectedly drop out after I conducted interviews due to some IRL issues. I find I have some more time on my hands now so I think I'll fire up this idea again

Same format as the first article which by the way was amazing and almost all credit goes to Quarkz

Anyway, if this is approved post below what room you'd like to be showcased

So, to gain a bit more understanding of what you're trying to do, is this the second in the series of Room Spotlights? Out of curiosity, what room would you be spotlighting this time around?

So, to gain a bit more understanding of what you're trying to do, is this the second in the series of Room Spotlights? Out of curiosity, what room would you be spotlighting this time around?
Yes this is the second in the series. To be quite honest I want to spotlight the Cafe Le Wow room or the Game Corner but I would still like to know if people thought another room would be better to spotlight

Antemortem, what are your thoughts on this?

Also, didn't Cafe Le Wow get merged into free time? o.o Or am I wrong in that? I thought it was no longer its own room, anymore.

Oh, here I thought it ceased to exist. Well then. I definitely approve, and personally suggest that it should be for Cafe. n_n! The room does need more exposure, after all~

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think the choice of the room isn't as important as how much you guys already have to say about it; after all, if this is a series, we should expect that you'll be covering a large majority of the rooms eventually anyway. Obviously stick to populated public rooms, but in my opinion, if you've got tangible information to start with, then go for it

EDIT: Also, horrible avatar change Ninety_Nine

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
good opportunity to put more emphasis on the interview(s) rather than the content - contrary to the first Spotlight - since this room doesn't have nearly as much history as Social Media. at least if I recall.

if you find Game Corner to be an easier room to write over in the end I would be a proponent to that as well!

can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)