Denied Room Spotlight 2 - Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
same format as previous one, in hype of the new trivia script

unlike the previous one this will be finished ASAP as I don't have college any more and my computer issues have been resolved

shaymin Haven't there been issues with the trivia script lately that makes it keep crashing? If so this wouldn't be a good time for this article. Even the article purely on the trivia script got shelved due to these issues.

Tagging Timbuktu Queez Trickster

Spydreigon I wouldn't know about these issues, I don't frequent the trivia room. The idea of the article is what gets my approval, however if there are more internal issues with the room then I have no problem delaying the idea until any issues or troubles with the trivia script are resolved.

Timbuktu

get bukt
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Currently there are still some technical issues that would make it optimal to write this article in a later issue. Not to mention, there are still some developmental issues we need to iron out, so that would only further this article even more. I can almost guarantee something like this won't be ready until issue 7, sorry.

So be it, then. I'll be closing this until Trivial ROs are more comfortable having an article written about their room. Ninety Nine, you might want to find some other room to write about in the meantime. D: And make sure to get approval from the ROs, first

edit: actually, im putting the room spotlight series on hold for a while. i want to talk about some things with the other player staff first regarding showcasing of rooms and the like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)