Approved Room Owners Perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Hey, firstly I want to write this article with Blitzamirin

Basically, this article will explain what Room Owners do on a daily basis for their rooms. Every room is obviously different and every Room Owner has a different way of running things. For this article, I wanted to get someone who owns an official room, as the Room Owners are global Moderators so they have the required experience. I currently own Health & Fitness and also owned another in the past, so I have some experience in how different rooms work. We'll think carefully about how to write things out; the content will be related to the userbase, decisions we make for the rooms, purpose of the room in regards to Room Ownering, and how they can be run.

If this is a more general informative article on what being a room owner entails, and how it isn't all fun and games, this would be pretty good. Make sure it's more general and sets itself apart from the room owner interviews.

Antemortem

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Had you intended on inserting any sort of humor in this at all?
I added Blitzamirin what else do you want

On a more serious note, I didn't intend on doing any humorous stuff, but if you want some humor in this article then yeah I'm all for it.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
A hint of humor every now and then wouldn't hurt. I doubt people wouldn't enjoy reading about ROs, but give them something to keep them reading, y'know?

This is approved. Take note of the writing deadline if you intend on trying to get this published in Issue 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)