Gen 1 RoA Spotlight Tournament: RBY UU [Won by juoean]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, I've already created a Swiss style bracket and cannot accept any joins after the round is out-
rby server messed up and failed to announce this tournament in the server, combined with how late in the month before the spotlight tournament opened, and it seems google suppressed it in the algorithm as both myself and others failed to find it that way, with all of these issues combined many people missed the tournament even if they were specifically looking for it.
(tbc i also messed up myself i meant to msg ppl to get the announcement but then forgot abt it)

this tournament is very important for the tier development with the lapras test, having as many people be able to play as possible would be rly desirable, as well as the ‘unfairness’ due to the above circumstances.

ofc theres already been two signups after the deadline so they could j be paired with each other but if signups could perhaps be reopened for say 24hrs then rby mods can do the discord announcement and we might get several more signups.

hope something can be worked out ~

Volk

Demonstrably alive.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Calling Activity. We scheduled for 4pm today (see my opponent's wall) and they never showed up. I waited a full 45 minutes, just in case, as I said I could do 4:30pm if needed. I have not heard anything from them since 2:14pm today. Lumii let me know if you need any more proof.

chub vs. Homalomer: no public contact, coinflip
Volk vs. Ice Yazu: Ice Yazu missed the scheduled time. Volk will be getting the activity win.

Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 11.18.28 PM.png

Homalomer will get the win by coinflip.

The next round will be up shortly.

s/o to juoean for bringing this up to me, but apparently the bracketmaker did not do its job, so Ambition132 and Mr.Bossaru showed up as still being in the tournament. This is not the case, and both Banbadoro and TehTayTeh will be getting wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)