Gen 3 RoA Spotlight Tournament: ADV Challenge Cup [Won by UhBella]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparks bloom

formerly ketchup disliker
I'm dropping this tour and giving my opponent the win, trying to simplify the number of things I'm involved with and don't find this format very fun to play.

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
asking for exc, he keep saying I wasn't on..... when I was... on the set time
Hello,SpectralThief I would like to invite you to our scheduling conversation. He is basically not saying the truth in here since he missed the first time, didn't reach out for a whole day and when he did it was at almost 4am my time to say 'tomorrow same time' without asking if it was okay (which wasn't), I still showed up because I had 30 mins and he wasn't online again. He also didn't answer to my availability i gave him on Sunday. If you determine ext is the correct thing I will accept it but you need to know everything before considering

SpectralThief

Banned deucer.
Activity Check:
Pkmn trainer Rizzo vs uhBella > Both missed time, no further try to play, coinflip imo.
Mr.Bossaru vs Javi > Javi showed me the conversation, Mr.Bossaru didn't show up any signal of being online + they contacted a day later trying to re-schedule.
Darkness789 vs Ghostfall22 > No interest, flip.
Bijets vs Velcroc >Bijets shows no interest, act win for Velcroc
Ibby vs For 4LOM > Not even tried to schedule, flip.
Lalaya vs TDR > TDR didn't answer Lalaya's schedule attempt, act win for Lalaya.

SpectralThief

Banned deucer.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)