All Gens RoA Slam I [Won by Inder]

Playoffs (Round of 8)

Playoffs, play in a bo5 format (Ubers, UU, NU, LC, Random Battles). Where the generation will be decided by the higher seed. The winner will receive room prize winner (^) for 3 months as their prize. Additionally check the spreadsheet to look who has the highest seed.

SPREADSHEET

Evuelf vs SpectralThief
entrocefalo vs Inder
LpZ vs Electricity Cat
Nineveh vs One Last Kiss

The deadline for Generation Selection will be Wednesday, April 12th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5. If the time is failed the generation will be picked randomly.

Extension deadline is Wednesday, April 12th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

The deadline for this round will be Sunday, April 16th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.
Replays are mandatory.

Good luck to everyone!​

Last edited:
Playoffs (SemiFinals)

Playoffs, play in a bo5 format (Ubers, UU, NU, LC, Random Battles). Where the generation will be decided Randomly. The winner will receive room prize winner (^) for 3 months as their prize and 50 CAD.

SPREADSHEET

Electricity Cat vs SpectralThief
Inder vs One Last Kiss

Extension deadline is Wednesday, April 19th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

The deadline for this round will be Sunday, April 23th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.
Replays are mandatory.

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Playoffs Finals

Playoffs, play in a bo5 format (Ubers, UU, NU, LC, Random Battles). Where the generation will be decided Randomly. The winner will receive room prize winner (^) for 3 months as their prize and 50 CAD.

SPREADSHEET

Electricity Cat vs Inder

Extension deadline is Wednesday, April 26th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

The deadline for this round will be Sunday, April 30th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.
Replays are mandatory.

Good luck to everyone!​

Last edited:
Lost to Inder in a pokemon series, nothing to complain about the game. But I wanna say thanks to Mashing for having the idea of this tour which was the first tour in almost 3 years that made me join because of fun and one of the very few I really enjoyed. This tournament was really cool, especially because playing with my frens on the daily tours was extremely fun. So I also wanna say thanks to those frens that made me laugh and have a good time playing this tournament.

thanks to Hollow Soul, Licenciado Pan, SpectralThief, Huargensy, One Last Kiss, Ikaishi Tempo di anguria Estuardo19 for playing this tour.

I would like to also mention some people that helped me with preps and test games for PlayOffs, keys, ziloXX, alenpa.

Finally, congrats to Inder for winning the tournament, I would like to have played the last game because I really like LC, but Pokemon is Pokemon. Very excited about the next MASHING Tour edition. Thanks to everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)