All Gens RoA Slam I [Won by Inder]

roaslam.png

(Artwork by Arya)

Welcome to the first edition of the RoA Slam, in this tournament you will be able to play all the lower tiers from all the old gens. This tour will take part in the RoA room, so if you want to participate join the room to play at the scheduled time! 3 Room Tournaments will be made per day in the scheduled time

The first edition of RoA Slam will include 10 tiers, with each day being dedicated to a select one in three different generations. This edition will have 2 iterations of each tier. Points will be awarded based off your performance in each roomtour (i.e more points the better you play). The top 16 after all tournaments have been completed will move onto playoffs. Refer to the spreadsheet below to see standings and points.

These tiers will be chosen in a random order during both rounds.

Ubers
UU
NU
LC
Random Battles
PU
RU
Monotype
ZU
Doubles OU

The tour will take place in 4 AM, 10AM, 4 PM and 10PM EST

Playoffs, play in a bo5 format (Ubers, UU, NU,LC, Random Battles). Where the generation will be decided by the heigher seed. The winner will recieve room prize winner (^) for 3 months as their prize.

You can track the points awarded by the tours and, the standings here!
SPREADSHEET
The tour will be starting on February 25 with the Ubers Tier being the first one on rotation.

Last edited:
Playoffs (Round of 16)

Playoffs, play in a bo5 format (Ubers, UU, NU, LC, Random Battles). Where the generation will be decided by the higher seed. The winner will receive room prize winner (^) for 3 months as their prize. Additionally check the spreadsheet to look who has the highest seed.

SPREADSHEET

Evuelf vs El Químico del Pueblucho
entrocefalo vs Ikaishi
RichardMillePlain vs SpectralThief
TGA vs Inder
LpZ vs byulharang
Nineveh vs leoperi99
Banbadoro vs Electricity Cat
One Last Kiss vs Legendary

The deadline for Generation Selection will be Wednesday, April 5th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5. If the time is failed the generation will be picked randomly.

The deadline for this round will be Sunday, April 9th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.
Replays are mandatory.

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
I have a few questions:

1 Does the higher seed pick the gen for all tier, or just the first one, and then loser pick?

2 I assume we can play the tiers in any order?

3 Once a generation has been picked, can that generation be repeated?

4 Is 'Random Battles' including Factory and bss, or is it just pure Rands?

Last edited:
I have a few questions:

1 Does the higher seed pick the gen for all tier, or just the first one, and then loser pick?

2 I assume we can play the tiers in any order?

3 Once a generation has been picked, can that generation be repeated?

4 Is 'Random Battles' including Factory and bss, or is it just pure Rands?
1. for all of this round higher seed picks the gen for all tiers, and it has to be the same one
2. yes
3.they can be repeated
4. only pure Random Battles

mkizzy

formerly kenny
Evuelf vs El Químico del Pueblucho
entrocefalo vs Ikaishi
RichardMillePlain
vs SpectralThief
TGA vs Inder
LpZ vs byulharang
Nineveh vs livid washed
Banbadoro vs Electricity Cat
One Last Kiss vs Legendary

bolds based on personality

LpZ

capy
is a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
Unfort calling for act, tried to arrange a time initially but we were struggling, opp said they could do it today and i agreed i could but i didnt get anything back after that, proof on their wall

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)