All Gens RoA Olympics VII - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation: Europe
Tiers Played: RBY Ubers / ADV Ubers / DPP Ubers / BW Ubers / ORAS Ubers / SM Ubers / ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU / SM OU / ADV UU / DPP UU / BW UU / ORAS UU / SM UU / DPP LC / BW ZU / ORAS RU / SM DOU
Foreseen Inactivity: None

Last edited:

John Madden

formerly j3b4it33d
Nation: Oceania/Rest of the world
Tiers Played: DPP Ubers/DPP UU/DPP OU/BW Ubers/GSC OU
Foreseen Inactivity: University untill around mid-October
Requested Captain: idm

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Nation: The Netherlands/Europe
Tiers Played: RBY OU / RBY UU / RBY Ubers / GSC UU / ADV OU / ADV UU / DPP OU / DPP UU / DPP LC / DPP Ubers / BW OU / BW UU / BW Ubers
Foreseen Inactivity: idk
Requested Captain: idk

I really hate to be that guy right now but I take it that some things have changed in this year's RoAlympics compared to last year:

1st When you say that the tournament is going to be a swiss tournament format that means that players will not be eliminated? I'm asking because last year it worked like a single elimination.

2nd Am I eligible for Canada and for Italy? How about the Europe + Africa + Ocenia? I can't find sources which tell me if I am allowed to continue representing Canada or if I am allowed to sign up on another team.

3rd Do players still get to show a cool Gold Medal?

and 4th Why is this year's RoAlympics written in roman numerals when last year's was with 6?

Lumii

• Haha
Reactions: eu

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I really hate to be that guy right now but I take it that some things have changed in this year's RoAlympics compared to last year:

1st When you say that the tournament is going to be a swiss tournament format that means that players will not be eliminated? I'm asking because last year it worked like a single elimination.

2nd Am I eligible for Canada and for Italy? How about the Europe + Africa + Ocenia? I can't find sources which tell me if I am allowed to continue representing Canada or if I am allowed to sign up on another team.

3rd Do players still get to show a cool Gold Medal?

and 4th Why is this year's RoAlympics written in roman numerals when last year's was with 6?

Lumii
I worked with RoA auth to rework this format so I'll reply to all this

1 Yes, everyone will play 4 rounds, no eliminations
2 You are eligible for any team for which you have valid IPs for a prolonged period; if you wish to inquire about specific teams, you can dm me your posts from that time period and I can verify its legitimacy
3 You're allowed to put whatever you want in your signature to celebrate your victories; Lutra's "you can display this or that" thingy that he used to do has been pretty much faded out of all RoA tournaments this year
4 We thought it looked better

also if you want to GSC UU and maybe other stuff for italy hmu lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)