All Gens RoA Olympics VII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming act for sasha for BW UU - ibeat never responded/made any attempt to schedule with her once subbed, despite sasha messaging right away Sat morning with totally clear availability the entire weekend. I also pinged the manager in the RoA manager cord and got no response. Also opp was sending other messages to other people so ig he was just avoiding for no reason unless he just didn't want to play or flat out missed it. Sasha can still play even now if he messages, but it seems he won't message/respond. Can also play tomorrow before round goes up if a response is given - if not, then we'd like the act win.

sanguine

friendly fire
is a Tiering Contributor
Well since [IBEAT] is playing dead ever since [SASHA'S] last message even tho he stayed logged for [DAYS] on [SMOGON] without ever going idle, I'm just gonna tell whoever is taking activity decision to ask him/herself what do you want to reward between someone heavily favourite in a BO and still fishing for an AW and someone who just wanted to play some pokemon games and had to adjust his plans last minute, why does so many people in this tour seem to prefer fishing act rather than playing Pokemon despite being v competent at it?

[IBEAT] I used to respect you a lot as a player and you were a cool teammate back in the days but ngl this type of behaviour heavily disappoint me and even if you get the act it won't change my opinion on this

ibleachyourskin

formerly ibeat
Claiming act for sasha for BW UU - ibeat never responded/made any attempt to schedule with her once subbed, despite sasha messaging right away Sat morning with totally clear availability the entire weekend. I also pinged the manager in the RoA manager cord and got no response. Also opp was sending other messages to other people so ig he was just avoiding for no reason unless he just didn't want to play or flat out missed it. Sasha can still play even now if he messages, but it seems he won't message/respond. Can also play tomorrow before round goes up if a response is given - if not, then we'd like the act win.
she has never contacted me about scheduling that i'm aware of + ive been busy moreorless all week with irl issues. my apologies for enabling this rant.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Well since PIF is playing dead ever since my last message even tho he stayed logged for over an hour on PS without ever going idle, I'm just gonna tell whoever is taking activity decision to ask him/herself what do you want to reward between someone heavily favourite in a BO and still fishing for an AW and someone who just wanted to play some pokemon games and had to adjust his plans last minute, why does so many people in this tour seem to prefer fishing act rather than playing Pokemon despite being v competent at it?

Pif I used to respect you a lot as a player and you were a cool teammate back in the days but ngl this type of behaviour heavily disappoint me and even if you get the act it won't change my opinion on this
I honestly didn’t see this until now. all I have to say is I basically will always try to do what’s best for my team in a team environment. Which is to get the free act win.

for individual tours, I love this game so much I have more than once requested a host to give me a new opponent instead of a bye I received

but yeah I do what’s best for my team and I’m not sorry for that! I was merely waiting for my manager to give me the okay to play you and immediately reached out after my manager said it was okay to play you.

I acknowledge I did ignore you and your manager after my AW request but again, I did it for the sake of having an AW in my back pocket in case my manager wanted it.

I know you were frustrated but I did something extremely normal - get a free act win for my team when given the chance, and once my manager declined to take the AW, immediately rescheduled with you.

hope all is well in your future weeks.

I honestly didn’t see this until now. all I have to say is I basically will always try to do what’s best for my team in a team environment. Which is to get the free act win.

for individual tours, I love this game so much I have more than once requested a host to give me a new opponent instead of a bye I received

but yeah I do what’s best for my team and I’m not sorry for that! I was merely waiting for my manager to give me the okay to play you and immediately reached out after my manager said it was okay to play you.

I acknowledge I did ignore you and your manager after my AW request but again, I did it for the sake of having an AW in my back pocket in case my manager wanted it.

I know you were frustrated but I did something extremely normal - get a free act win for my team when given the chance, and once my manager declined to take the AW, immediately rescheduled with you.

hope all is well in your future weeks.
Obviously since we eventually played after my post was made it's not relevant anymore and I let you know during our set that I appreciated your sportsmanship you had by eventually coming back to play - and I'm saying it again, I'm glad the harsh words I had are now outdated, gl next weeks

BlazingDark

formerly Mister Sauce
is a Past WCoP Champion
RoAPL Champion
RBY Ubers
stainedMorph! vs Luirromen - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
SM Larvitar vs toytean - toytean contacted SM Larvitar on their wall, but got no response. toytean will be getting the activity win.
bilb owo vs AtraX Madara - bilb owo is banned and therefore it is impossible to schedule with them. For this reason, AtraX Madara will be getting the activity win.

RBY OU
Luirromen vs zemanjaski - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
stainedMorph! vs Mister Magnus - stainedMorph! contacted Mister Magnus on their wall, but got no response. stainedMorph! will be getting the activity win.

RBY UU
SOMALIA vs FriendOfMrGolem120 - FriendOfMrGolem120 contacted SOMALIA on their wall, but got no response. FriendOfMrGolem120 will be getting the activity win.
justdrew vs SBPC - Contact was made, but SBPC didn't give their availability until it was too late. On the other hand, justdrew was good at stating their times. Therefore, justdrew will be getting the activity win.
Jyuux vs Thiago Nunes - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
SM Larvitar vs Luirromen - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

GSC Ubers
SOMALIA vs skimmythegod - skimmythegod contacted SOMALIA on their wall, but got no response. skimmythegod will be getting the activity win.
Holy Ghost vs Fluore - Fluore contacted Holy Ghost on their wall, but got no response. Fluore will be getting the activity win.

GSC OU
Spl4sh vs Mister Magnus - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

GSC UU
innovamania vs Fluore - innovamania missed the time that both players scheduled for. No rescheduling attempt was made, since Fluore had already stated that they wouldn't be available. Fluore will be getting the activity win.
Estarossa vs HANTSUKI - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

ADV Ubers
Lucario vs bilb owo - bilb owo is banned and therefore it is impossible to schedule with them. For this reason, Lucario will be getting the activity win.

ADV UU
Plas vs Heysup - Plas missed scheduled time, and no subs were provided. For this reason, Heysup will be getting the activity win.
Beraldinho vs JuanSG - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

DPP Ubers
Flamita vs Fc - Fc contacted Flamita on their wall, but got no response. Fc will be getting the activity win.

DPP OU
lighthouses vs Ravenna - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
royzin vs SOMALIA - royzin contacted SOMALIA, but got no response. royzin will be getting the activity win.

DPP UU
Tenshinhan vs Azery - We are not counting this as proper scheduling attempt, so this game will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

DPP LC
Lokifan vs Mister Magnus - Lokifan contacted Mister Magnus, but got no response. Lokifan will be getting the activity win.

BW Ubers
Luchik vs j3b4it33d - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
CDW Enrique vs Mr.378 - Scheduling attempt was made too late in the week, so this game will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
bilb owo vs fabwooloo - bilb owo is banned and therefore it is impossible to schedule with them. For this reason, fabwooloo will be getting the activity win.

BW UU
ibeat vs sasha - Well... sasha will be getting the activity win.

ORAS Ubers
Hookah Doncic vs Goblin - It seems that Hookah Doncic missed the scheduled time that both players agreed on. Therefore, Goblin will be getting the activity win.

ORAS OU
eu vs lighthouses - Both stated their preferred times to play, but couldn't get the game done. No subs were provided and no act calls were made, so this game will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

ORAS RU
DugZa vs Plas - Plas missed scheduled time. For this reason, DugZa will be getting the activity win.

SM Ubers
Hookah Doncic vs Egor - Egor contacted Hookah Doncic on their wall and both players agreed to play on Friday. It seems that Hookah Doncic forgot about it and the game never happened on Friday. Egor tried to reschedule, but never got a response. Egor will be getting the activity win.
Ravenna vs SiTuM - The contact between the players was made too late in the week to count as proper scheduling. This game will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
jeronipuff vs StepC - It seems that StepC missed scheduled time that the players agreed on. jeronipuff will be getting the activity win.

SM OU
ZDen vs HANTSUKI - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

SM UU
Micciu vs DugZa - This game will be coinflipped due to poor scheduling attempt. The result will be below.

Coinflips for Round 3: https://pokepast.es/913a5f3b84f8986c

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)