All Gens RoA Olympics VII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so I have been waiting for over 2h20 on Smogtours for mikmer and team italy to stop johning us and:

- I never had a precise schedule time with mikmer, I said I would come after getting home and having dinner, which he agreed to, and when I got on smogtours I saw that he claimed AW
- My manager Vani has contacted mikmer's manager Amaranth, I contacted mikmer myself too stating that I was on stours, none of us got an answer (even tho Amaranth was connected on smogtours, and mikmer posted in this thread since) I also tagged one of his teammates on stours that couldn''t help me neither
- Mikmer never mentioned my unavailabilities were an issue to him even tho I let him know very early in the week and he had plenty of time to complain/ask for a sub/whatever he wanted to do
- Mikmer's screenshots are p much our schedule, and tbh I find that claiming Act win with a screenshot of no precise hour + a message of himself saying "I claim act in 10" out of nowhere is quite bold, so to say in a polite manner

I never got an act lose in my entire life and I honestly don't want this streak to come to an end on such BS

here's a screen confirming I let mikmer know I was on stours and got no reply:

1665353625609.png

Elian

Aún creo en esa rumba....
i have to claim act with hockey, i was waiting all afternoon and i'm not longer able to play, sorry
proof on they wall

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
act, opp missed scheduled time and I tried playing before multiple times

RBY Ubers
Blui vs Paulluxx - Paulluxx was not online in the suggested time that they said they would make work, while Blui was. Both players seem to not have been able to schedule after that due to time zones. Blui gets the activity win.
SaDiSTiCNarwhal vs SM Larvitar - Both players seem to have been there at the time that they decided to play, but no replays were posted, indicating that no game occurred. Therefore, this game will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
stunner047 vs bilb owo - bilb owo is banned and therefore it is impossible to schedule with them. For this reason, stunner047 will be getting the activity win.

RBY OU
Luirromen vs SMB - SMB contacted Luirromen on their wall, but got no response. SMB will be getting the activity win.
zemanjaski vs Mister Magnus - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

RBY UU
Luirromen vs FriendOfMrGolem120 - FriendOfMrGolem120 contacted Luirromen on their wall, but got no response. FriendOfMrGolem120 will be getting the activity win.
SBPC vs SM Larvitar - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

GSC Ubers
SOMALIA vs Isa - Isa contacted SOMALIA on their wall, but got no response. Isa will be getting the activity win.
TLTK vs skimmythegod - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
Eeveeto vs Holy Ghost - It appears that Holy Ghost missed the time that both players scheduled for. Holy Ghost did not try to respond to play the game afterwards. Eeveeto will be getting the activity win.

GSC OU
Mister Magnus vs Neko - Neko contacted Mister Magnus on their wall, but got no response. Neko will be getting the activity win.
Estarossa vs Spl4sh - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

GSC UU
omicorio vs salt on me - salt on me tried to schedule for Wednesday on Tuesday. omicorio tried to schedule for Wednesday on Friday. Something does not add up. salt on me will be getting the activity win.

ADV Ubers
TLTK vs Lucario - okay so this one is a bit complicated... teamtour rules say "If Player A and Player B agreed on a time, and Player B failed to show up, Player A or another authorized party must have notified their opponent's team and given them the chance to substitute at least 30 minutes before leaving." Lucario made a post asking for the activity win 26 minutes after the time passed. However, it took 28 minutes after time for TLTK to come on, but Lucario could not play at that specific time and central did not substitute in another player. For this reason, TLTK will be getting the activity win.
steelskitty vs bilb owo - bilb owo is banned and therefore it is impossible to schedule with them. For this reason, steelskitty will be getting the activity win.

ADV OU
mikmer vs Cousiin - There was never a scheduled time for this game, so it will be coinflipped despite the contact between both players. The result will be below.
Elian vs Hockey1 - Hockey1 said they would be back in 2-3 hours, but sadly was not back in 2-3 hours. Elian will be getting the activity win.

ADV UU
Clastia vs JuanSG - Missing the scheduled time does not mean an auto-loss. Due to Clastia's refusal to play when both players were online, despite the missed time, this would be a coinflip. The result will be below.

DPP Ubers
salt on me vs SiTuM - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
LORD SAGIS vs hellpowna - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

DPP LC
Mister Magnus vs Laroxyl - Laroxyl contacted Mister Magnus on their wall, but got no response. Laroxyl will be getting the activity win.

BW Ubers
omicorio vs Luchik - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
Mr.378 vs bilb owo - bilb owo is banned and therefore it is impossible to schedule with them. For this reason, Mr.378 will be getting the activity win.

BW OU
Feaniix vs Pohjis - Feaniix did not show up in the time that both players scheduled their game. They did not try to reschedule the game either, which means that Pohjis will be getting the activity win.

ORAS Ubers
AmyQuaris vs LORD SAGIS - AmyQuaris contacted LORD SAGIS on their wall but got no response. AmyQuaris will be getting the activity win.

ORAS UU
ibeat vs robjr - The contact between the players was made too late in the week to count as proper scheduling. This game will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

ORAS RU
Raichy vs Sage - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
DugZa vs Spl4sh - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.
AmyQuaris vs Mom Lover - AmyQuaris did not show up at the time that both players agreed to play. Due to this, Mom Lover will be getting the activity win.

SM Ubers
PrinceOfAllTacos vs Ravenna - Ravenna did not show up at the time that both players agreed to play. In addition, the game did not happen despite PrinceOfAllTacos's additional effort in Ravenna's attempt to get it done. Due to this, PrinceOfAllTacos will be getting the activity win.
AtraX Madara vs SiTuM - There is no visible scheduling for this game, so it will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

SM OU
Ravenna vs jay - Ravenna missed the time that both players agreed to play at. However, jay did not seem to be available when Ravenna did show up later. For this reason, jay will be getting the activity win.
Freezerman vs Tenebricite -Tenebricite missed the time that both players agreed to play at. There was no contact made after the missed time, so Freezerman will be getting the activity win.
Sage vs Lokifan - The contact between the players was made too late in the week to count as proper scheduling. This game will be coinflipped. The result will be below.

SM UU
Serpi vs robjr - robjr missed the scheduled time that both players agreed to play at. Serpi made it clear that they could not play at any other time except for that time, and offered to play slightly later that day. For this reason, Serpi will be getting the activity win.

https://pokepast.es/97744a8fd8b1ed1f
(this is a log of all the coinflips for this week!)

Ravenna vs. jay: I actually looked at the time wrong here. This game is a coinflip, not an activity win for jay.

Jay gets the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)