Salamence @ Choice Band
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- HP Flying
- Rock Slide

Opening with Intimidate never hurts, and most bulky waters take ~40% (some up to 55) from a Choice Banded STAB HP Fly when they try to switch in. I switch out, and repeat this a couple times usually leaves them with no bulky waters 8)

Jolteon @ Leftovers
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- HP Ice
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Thunderbolt

Eater of souls. 30 def/atk DV's to get HP Ice at 394 spd. I usually lead with sub, so in case they switch to a pesky duggy/donphan/miscellaneous Ground i can 2HKO with Hidden Power; otherwise, I baton pass my little puppy out of there.

Ninjask @ Choice Band
Trait: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- HP Fighting
- Silver Wind
- Shadowball

This thing is crazy; it's a ohko on so many OU/BL it's unbelievable, especially when a BP is expected. Switch it in, get a kill, and run like the wind. 459 Atk and 419 Spd with Adamant
- Aerial Ace [ohko heracross, breloom, jumpluff, medicham, blaziken, hariyama, machamp]
- HP Fighting [ohko tyranitar, tauros(if not intimidated), 2hko blissey, snorlax, miltank, aerodactyl, ursaring]
- Silver Wind [ohko Starmie, Alakazam, Celebi, Exeggutor, Dugtrio, most psychic types save a couple ubers]
- Shadowball [Gengar, almost all Ghost types (not sure about dusclops)]

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Trait: Sandstream
EVs: 252 HP / 158 Atk / 100 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, - Sp Atk)
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- HP Rock
- Earthquake

Enough spd (200) to beat standard Weezings and Blisseys. 101 HP subs help a lot too. This thing becomes super scary once all the bulky waters are taken out by trying to switch into a CBMence or staying in vs. Jolt. Lead with Sub so if they switch in their swampy/flygon i can at least get ~25% dmg on them before peacing. Without at least full HP and 1 DD when he comes in, duggy beats this.

HP Rock because I always miss with Rock Slide, and my balls aren't big enough to use RS

Ludicolo @ Lum Berry
Trait: Swift swim
EVs: 36 HP / 220 Spd / 252 Sp Atk still wanna be able to beat jolly jask after RD
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Leech Seed
- Rain Dance
- Surf

This guy I have used since i first started NB, and he's saved me so many games its not even funny. Switch in on waters looking to blast my poor t-tar into oblivion is an added bonus. Normally, RD, and then giggle to see who can take a STABbed Surf. Ice Beam owns dragons; vs non choice banded Mence and Dragonites who use aerial ace over HP fly, ludicolo can RD and still have ~10% HP left and Ice Beam first with swift swim.

Claydol @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 96 Atk / 108 Def / 30 Spd / 180 SAtk / 96 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Ice Beam
- Rest

So far its worked for me, HP is for skarms/Gyarados among other major pests.

Under the Name "B-in-Engrish", alias "CBDitto"

Salamence @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
- HP Flying
- Rock Slide

You might as well put the extra four evs somewhere, and I really dont like Jolly CB Mence, it just doesnt' OHKO enough things. Normally I'd recommend not using brick break, and putting fire blast or double-edge in it's place, but you have absolutely nothing to deal with ttar so I guess it will do though you shouldn't rely on it...8)

Jolteon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
- HP Ice
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Thunderbolt

Again you shouldn't waste the 4 evs evs...

Ninjask @ Choice Band
- Aerial Ace
- HP Fighting
- Silver Wind
- Shadowball

I actually really like cbjask, not much to really say...

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- HP Rock
- Earthquake

Fine I guess...

Ludicolo @ Lum Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 Sp Atk
- Ice Beam
- Leech Seed
- Rain Dance
- Surf

168 HP / 88 Spd / 252 sp Atk, you really dont need max speed

Scizor @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 Spd
- Agility
- Endure
- HP Bug
- Reversal
Scizor resists sandstream, that's the only thing it has over other reversalers, and the lack of STAB on reversal really hurts scizor, since flying pokemon like salamence and gyarados, along with gengar just laugh at you. Reversal also doesnt take away nearly enough from standard physical walls to keep them from just attacking you. If you reall want to use this though I think you'd be better off using sword dance over ajility, and going max speed jolly with a salac berry
)
This team has no physical or special wall, so Choice banders will really mess this teamup as well as McGar if it gets a sub up. There's a lot to fix so try putting in a special wall over scizor, and a physical wall somewhere...

Salamence @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
- HP Flying
- Rock Slide
On CB Salamence Brick Break really doesn't hurt anything that you already kill. HP Flying and all your other moves do enough damage to Snorlax and Blissey already. I would replace it with Fire Blast so you can predict Skarmory switches.

Jolteon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
- HP Ice
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Thunderbolt
EVs: 196 HP / 176 Spd / 136 SDef

Those EV's allow you to survive an HP Grass from Zapdos every time with a Substitute up. As for the moveset, HP Grass can be used over HP Ice to kill Swampert.

Ninjask @ Choice Band
- Aerial Ace
- HP Fighting
- Silver Wind
- Shadowball
I hate Ninjask as I really don't see it doing anything, but this is OK I guess.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- HP Rock
- Earthquake
Good. Get rid of those HP EV's and put them into Attack and Speed, and switch the Jolly Nature to Adamant Nature.

Ludicolo @ Lum Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 Sp Atk
- Ice Beam
- Leech Seed
- Rain Dance
- Surf
I like Substitute>Rain Dance.

Scizor @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 Spd
- Agility
- Endure
- HP Bug
- Reversal
Works I guess.

The team is not bad, but before you can really get good you need to get more of a basic understanding of well, the basics. EV's and Natures are two things that you can improve with, and once you can figure how to give good EV's to your Pokemon you will be fine.

Yeah I'll definitely switch brick break out for FB.

I dont mind not OHKOing things, even damage is better than losing to a jolly/timid 100 Spd and getting buttraped (imho)

I'll definitely change the Ludi Evs to the suggested

And about Jolt/Mence, I didnt copy paste text from NB, so I forgot to put the EVs in lol.

T-Tar, I like my current set up because
1 - ppl like keeping blisseys in, and 101 HP subs let me DD up. neither seismic toss or Ice beam can kill the sub
2 - T-Tar has enough speed now to throw a sub up before Weezing has a chance; I've fought plenty of stall battles and even with all the pain splitting and hazing, correct alternating between DD and HP Rock will always beat Weezing; Weezing can't kill a T-Tar sub in one shot.

I'll definitely test the different EVs to see how much better they do though and make a decision from there.

As for the 1st reply over T-Tar counters, Mence has EQ [now i see that BB is redundant], Ludicolo has Surf, Jask ohkos with HP fighting, Scizo has HP bug and reversal.

I used to use a miltank over Scizor to Heal Bell/Cleric.

As for CBers, I've never had a problem with a CBer, as I've always just switched to a guy who either resisted or immune to a move and forced a switch.

Thanks for all your input I'll make changes accordingly

I used to put HP Ground on my CB Ninjask to be useful against Metagross/TTar, but especially pesky Electrics. It does wonders against Jolteon, who is always OHKOed. Your team has better Pokemon against Tauros/Blissey/etc. anyway.

Claydol's first and foremost purpose is Rapid Spinning, especially since you have Ninjask who can be Spiked on. If Ninjask were a different Pokemon that could hit Skarmory hard, it wouldn't be needed. Something better should be somewhere to eat up status. Rest/Sleep Talk/Leech Seed/Surf Ludicolo can be quite a pain. Salamence should probably go with Dragon Dance or the even more defensive Wish, because Heracross is a huge prick to this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)