Trevenant @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Leech Seed
- Phantom Force
- Will-O-Wisp

I'm using this one because I know that the harvest is plentiful but the harvesters are few. It's so easy to forget what it means to produce fruit yourself and what it means to have to go to the store to by the fruit. That is this set. Stall. Sap HP. Heal. Stall again. Intermittent major damage as Phantom Force acts like protect. Switching out means someone else get the sapped HP.

Hawlucha @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Fly
- U-turn
- Fire Punch

The plan in theory is to switch Hawlucha in after someone has gotten a leech seed in. More drain, more pain. More stall, more brawl. Fly acts like Phantom Force and protects. Drain punch drains. U-Turn to get out.

Victreebel @ Heat Rock Assault Vest Black Sludge.
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sunny Day Gastro Acid
- Infestation
- Acid Spray
- Giga Drain

After the sap starts this set is meant to trap the opposing Pokemon on the field. Stop. Whittle down. Weaken. It's true to what a Venus flytrap will do to a fly. I switched SUNNY DAY with GASTRO ACID. My oversight. The team WAS about to utilize some weather but I decided against that. Gastro Acid makes sure I can give any ability threats a RUN FOR THEIR MONEY. I also forgot to remove the heat rock before I started. I replace that with the assault vest. Bulk. Special.

Gastro Acid and Acid Spray are so underrated. One eliminates an ability that would otherwise stop you from attacking. The other debuffs special defense so bad that you can't damage calc it correctly unless you're thinking.

I also messed up. Assault Vest did not allow for me to use Gastro Acid as it is a status move.

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Whirlpool
- Iron Defense
- Confide
- Aqua Jet

This penguin will find his lover who he can confide in. Another trapper. Boost defense and lower the opposing Pokemon's special attack. Priority just to make sure that I can take something town real quick when it's weakened.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Whirlpool
- Heal Bell
- Protect

Typical wish protect set with a trapping tweak. The goal is for Vaporeon to support the team and exploit mistakes made because every decision will count for the opposing team. Any Pokemon that gets trapped may not make it out alive. That's what Whirlpool is for.

Farfetch'd @ Stick
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Air Cutter
- Leaf Blade
- Night Slash
- Agility

I like the old Farfetch'd. Adding a mega evolution to him ruined the idea of him using his stick. I'd like to put him against his mega evolution just to see what happens. All of these moves have a high critical hit ratio but when Farfetch'd is carrying his stick it raises the critical hit ratio even more.

The goal of this team is not to focus on weakness half as much as weakening the other team and whittling them down while trapping them at the same time and healing off any damage they art inspired to bring upon me. It's self-defense. That's it. Rope-a-dope. You keep punching till you pass out.

Let me know if you need more information. I'm going to prove myself so I can start teaching. See my signature. I'm developing multiple video games as I do this but I like to take breaks. Unpaid for now as I test everything but you watch. You know what happened to Minecraft...

UPDATES AND EXAMPLES.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TKZoCcnBFZR3f_Pq_qDUi2Lfm8oRb_EpBcZUqJHR8Bc/edit?usp=drivesdk
Here is a Google Doc exemplifying how I use the team. So far smooth sailing, but you all know that fixion--it's finecky til you get up to the high levels and someone trumps you illegally or you stay on the shallow levels and some genius treats your stupidity. Changes will be recorded here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)