Other [RMT] Anything Goes Arceus Team

Hey guys, I'm brand new to these forums, and I've only even been playing on Showdown for about 2 months. I started playing Anything Goes when I got bored of OU (too matchup-based) and, just to piss people off, made a team of (basically) 6 Extreme Killer Arceuses. It kinda steamrolled low on the ladder, but eventually people started running Evasion and Baton Pass teams (with Moody Smeargles and stuff), so I started losing. So then I actually put some thought into the team and it evolved into this:

Arceus @ Life Orb
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Arceus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Substitute
- Roar

Arceus @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Arceus @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Arceus @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover
- Foul Play

I wanted to keep it similar, using mass Normal Arceuses to abuse the lack of a Species Clause. I will explain each one in more detail below. This team is currently 1636 Elo, or #48 on the ladder.

Arceus @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Well, it's the standard Extreme Killer except Jolly instead of Adamant. I'm OK to sacrifice the power to speed tie with opposing Jolly/Timid Max Speed Arceuses because I have two Adamant ones. This Arceus is the one I death fodder first though.

Arceus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Substitute
- Roar

This is my bulky/support Arceus. He's my secondary counter to Baton Pass and my main counter to Evasion, but most importantly he lasts so long that if the enemy team isn't full of top-tier ubers that this Arceus can spread burns around the entire enemy team and spam Roar to wear everyone down.

Arceus @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

This is usually the revenge killer. People don't usually expect the extra power from the Band, so I can at least go 1 for 1 in some unfavorable situations, like when I lead with Sableye but they lead with Xerneas, they use Power Herb Geomancy on the switch, I use Extremespeed to do about 45-48%, and then get the surprise KO with this guy's Extremespeed. I was thinking about changing this to Adamant to OHKO Darkrai, but when I tried it, I started losing to other mass Arceus teams so I kept him Jolly. I almost never use Dragon Claw, but occasionally it gets some more surprise KO's. Dragon Claw could be replaced with Iron Tail to solidly 2HKO Unaware Clefable, but I have only encountered a few of those.

Arceus @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Well, there's the standard Extreme Killer. I think we all know what this does. It can sweep entire teams after just one Swords Dance if there are no dedicated Physical walls or people with Burning capabilities.

Arceus @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

This is the MVP in 2/3 of my games. Since so many people use SwagPlay Klefki and Darkrai, this counters them both and usually goes on to take a lot more enemy pokemon down with it. When I see the enemy has a Darkrai and it looks like they are going to lead with it, I send out this guy, use Swords Dance when he goes for the Dark Void, and then OHKO him 100% of the time with Extremespeed. When the opponent leads with Klefki, simply spam Earthquake. If it uses Substitute, you will break the Substitute. If it uses Swagger, the Lum Berry will cure that and you will OHKO the Klefki with Earthquake thanks to the free Swords Dance. Easy. It kinda sucks when the opponent's Darkrai has a Focus Sash, but you can live either two Dark Pulses or a Nasty Plot Dark Pulse because Arceus is naturally bulky, so you might as well stay in and pray to RNGesus that you wake up, kill the Darkrai, and sweep the guy's team.

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover
- Foul Play

I was very reluctant putting this guy in my team, I mean, he's *gasp* not Arceus! Oh no! Well, he has been pretty clutch, so in hindsight, I'm glad I put him in. With this set, try to abuse Prankster as much as possible before Mega Evolving because it's an amazing ability. The EV's are so it doesn't get 2HKO'd by some Mega Mewtwo move, I forget which one. Really try to bluff the non-Mega Sableye or just Mega Evolve right before taking a powerful hit. This guy shuts down all Baton Pass, all Smeargles, all hazard setters not named Groudon-Primal, and all Klefkis (although that is just an endless stalling war). Foul Play is great because of all the surprise KO's on attack boosters.

People call this team "cancer" and me "noob" all the time, except they mostly lose and 1636 is not a "noob" Elo. Whatever.

So what can I do to make this better? Should the Jolly ones be changed to Adamant? Should I change the Wallceus set so it has an attacking move? All suggestions are welcome.

Proof of Ranking:
upload_2015-4-9_19-4-54.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)