RIP Laundry (AKA Randumb)

I knew him from brief IRC discussions, usually about drugs or music and fun arguments about punk or playing #fluodome games. He was an incredibly nice user who I don't think had any malice towards anyone. Its fucking sad that he's gone, and the way he died. I heard that he got some dope, because I was lurking #smogon when him and alex were talking about it. I was wondering where he had been the past couple of days and it kinda crossed my mind, but I didn't think it would happen. I don't know what to say, but "fuck".

R.I.P. Laundry, you were a good friend and a great person. You are in a better place and I'll see you there.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I haven't seen the funeral wall, but just the thought of someone defacing it fills me with rage. God help the person if we ever find out who it was.

I liked Laundry, I had some opportunities to chat with him on IRC. He was always a good dude, never seemed to have a bad word to say about anything. Presences like his are underappreciated until they're gone; he will be missed. RIP.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
This honestly really sucks, especially considering he literally posted here just last week.

Although I never really talked to him, he was my opponent in the very first warstory I wrote. Although that warstory wasn't my best work, it was still the first one, so I still remember that he was my opponent there. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

Have fun with the angels. RIP. :(

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Didn't talk to him directly much but his presence in #smogon was definitely felt. RIP dude :(

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
talked to you a lot during lynch mafia where were on the same team, you were a really cool dude and i gained a lot of respect for you.

rest in peace

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I didn't know Laundry at all, but from what everyone had said he seemed like a great and smart person who didn't deserve to go at such a young age.

Rest in Peace and God bless his family. :'(

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I would see Laundry talk in smogon a lot, and although he talked a lot about drugs and everything else, the guy was eloquent and knew his shit. he one day talked about getting some (imo) really nerdy tattoo related to some type of chemical bond in a drug or something, but it was cute since it definitely meant something to him and he found it really important. we also played poker a lot in #fluodome. even if you don't know someone personally, it's really weird to know that a part, no matter how tiny, of a community is lost, and you can never gain it back. RIP man, hope you're sailing on the biggest and best high ever, ha. <3

I never really knew you Laundry but from what i saw of your posts you seemed like an intelligent, if not slightly reckless with his life, but who the hell am i to judge him. rest in peace bro.

I haven't seen his funeral page but anyone that dared to deface it should be ashamed of themselves and I hope they suffer for it.

I didn't know him well but I had seen him here and there. From what I've gathered, he was a great guy that didn't deserve to go. RIP dude and my deepest condolences to his family.

I haven't seen his funeral page but anyone that dared to deface it should be ashamed of themselves and I hope they suffer for it.
Bolded, to me, is every bit as malicious as defacing the funeral page of someone you've (likely) never even talked to.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What baffles me is how can anyone actually have a conscience and still defile the page of a dead person who just passed away. It's like spitting on a grave, or drawing graffiti on it. Fucking disgusting.

RIP Laundry.

Bolded, to me, is every bit as malicious as defacing the funeral page of someone you've (likely) never even talked to.
I suppose I may have made it sound somewhat extreme, but there should be negative repercussions to what that person did. I, and I'm sure some other members, feel that defacing the memory of someone that has passed on is a horrendous act that should not go unpunished.
Either way, this thread is not the place for this. RIP Laundry.

Never talked to him but saw him playing poker in #fluodome every now and then and in some mafia games...

RIP Laundry.

I didn't know the guy but I understand how it feels. May his soul rest in peace.

What blows my mind the most is only when someone dies we realize all the tiny obvious things we have never said. You are a good person, I like to have you as a friend, you make my time worth it, etc. We never say the obvious. Damn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)