Tournament Restrictions Playtesting Tournament (Won by Scoopapa)

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Seems to be a lot of support for a Thuco nerf. I want to play around with it a bit more beforehand, though. For everyone here who wants to wait to play until that happens, I'll probably be doing so on Tuesday at the latest. idk though lol

Anyways, time for Semifinals!

readytolose vs DuoM2
Mossy Sandwich vs Scoopapa

You have until 11:30 PM EST on the 10th. Hope to see you then!

DuoM2

whao
And with that, we have Grand Finals!

Scoopapa vs DuoM2

This Grand Finals will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube, just so everyone is aware. The survey will also be sent out starting tonight, and it will be weighted so that people who have placed further in the tournament will have more of an influence. No deadline but I'll drop out if I get excessively busy and can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck in advance to Scoop!

EDIT: I think I've sent the survey to everyone now, everyone who's finished a set at least.

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
With that, the tournament is over! Good games and congratulations to Scoopapa for winning the tournament! Some of the replays seem to have been overwritten with other replays, but I'll get usage stats, a community viability rankings, my recording of grand finals, and I'll restart the main thread soon with Slate 16. All of this will be back in the main thread. See you guys then!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)