Announcement Resources and Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
The Quality Control teams for each metagame are responsible for ensuring that every analysis that gets uploaded from this section contains quality and accurate information in order to meet Smogon's high standards. If the QC team of the metagame you are writing for does not think that your analysis or writing is up to these high standards they may choose to reject it and reassign it to somebody else.

Moderators and QC members of NatDex C&C are as follows:

Solaros & Lunaris (Leader)
Sulo (Moderator)
adem
hidin (Moderator)
ChrisPBacon
sealoo (Moderator)
nimzowitsch
omarsgarciav
Nashrock
red fintans
Ineros

Trial QC
Taka
seth
Dead by Daylight
Seraphz
ezra

Last edited by a moderator:

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Hello all! We've had a recent overhaul of tags in this forum to stick to the more traditional C&C ones. I already changed current analyses to reflect them so don't worry about those current writers just note it for the future.

WIP - Analysis is a Work-In-Progress.
Quality Control - Analysis is ready for Quality Checks.
Copyediting - Analysis is ready to be Grammar Checked.
Done - Analysis is done and ready for upload.

Apply them appropriately!

Sulo

pure heroine
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
National Dex Leader
With Pokemon HOME on the horizon (30th of this month), the reservation index will be locked until further notice. Any analyses still in QC will most likely be fast tracked or shelved depending on moderator and writer discretion; analyses in WIP will be shelved if they aren't done immediately.

Tagging current writers:
Taka Runoisch hidin

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
I'm retiring as QC and C&C moderator. Been a fun ride moderating this section but truthfully I really haven't played natdex this gen much in light of tera and thus havent been qcing often. Between that and starting university this fall I don't see me being able to sustain activity here. Im sure hidin, Solaros & Lunaris, and Sulo will be more than fine w/o me and even then im one ping away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)