Pending Removing abilities as possibilities when it's obvious they are not possible

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Building onto this, if an ability is obvious then imo it should be also revealed. For example 66% Amoonguss is withdrawn and then comes back in at 99%, it should be revealed that it’s Regenerator because there is no other way (to my knowledge) that it can regain that health without using a move.

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
Building onto this, if an ability is obvious then imo it should be also revealed. For example 66% Amoonguss is withdrawn and then comes back in at 99%, it should be revealed that it’s Regenerator because there is no other way (to my knowledge) that it can regain that health without using a move.
Could be an Illusion mon.

I'll also take the chance to clarify that I don't believe this suggestion is necessary at all. There are certain limits on what we should ask to have on the tooltips, one thing is using them as a memory saving resource, but cases like this seem too complicated to apply + they'll probably cause a lot of visual bug reports, specially on OMs.

Could be an Illusion mon.

I'll also take the chance to clarify that I don't believe this suggestion is necessary at all. There are certain limits on what we should ask to have on the tooltips, one thing is using them as a memory saving resource, but cases like this seem too complicated to apply + they'll probably cause a lot of visual bug reports, specially on OMs.
How would this be complicated to apply? It's a simple if-then statement.

And I have a really hard time believing this would take up any significant amount of memory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)