Relic Song Reliquary - Melo's Breeding Shop! Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I'm interested in your Moon Ball Eevee and Love Ball Dreepy!
Would you be interested in HA Eevee, Mimikyu, HA Corsola or Ponyta, all in Love Balls? I can let you know IVs and Egg Moves of any you like!

Hey there! I'm interested in your Moon Ball Eevee and Love Ball Dreepy!
Would you be interested in HA Eevee, Mimikyu, HA Corsola or Ponyta, all in Love Balls? I can let you know IVs and Egg Moves of any you like!
Hey! I'm very interested in all four of them! Would you be willing to trade the Eevee and Ponyta for the Moon Eevee and Love Dreepy?

Hello I'm back again.

I was looking through my Surprise Trades and saw I have an Eevee in the Love Ball. I'm currently breeding a few, I can send you one with a Sweet attached.

I would love one of your HA Feebas if that sounds good.

EDIT: Haha, just noticed I got scooped by kaisoo brownies. Oh well, I'll see if I can find something else in your want list.

Let me know if you get a hold of something! I'll likely be updating my want list a fair bit now, now that I remembered you can pass HAs to new Balls since Gen 7's update to Male Ball inheritance. (Future Note: This was written before I actually edited it, but I'm keeping it here for good measure. :p)

Thanks to Surprise Trade, just generally checking my boxes, and a lucky raid, I've also added a few more Pokeball combos that I'm able to breed. I'm about to update my posts with a bunch of stuff, but I'm now able to add the following into my Breeding lines on request (These will eventually be bred, but if someone asks for them I can start on them right away). I have also obtained a fair few new Pokemon that I've been quietly adding to the front page, but I'll list the most recent additions now

:Mimikyu:

Nature: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Stock: 11x.
Breedable on request
I went a bit crazy with these because I have a 5IV Japanese parent, so was trying to Masuda. No luck yet:psysad:

IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Stock: 1x Male, 1x Female

:Ditto:
Nature:
Naive
Ability: Limber
IV Spread: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Stock: 1x
I got a Ditto with the same stat spread as my current 5IV from a 4* raid.. Lucky!
:Dreepy:

:Ralts:

:Vulpix:
These will be added to my list of future breeds! Like all of my future projects, on request I can start on one of these straight away!
:diglett:

:Minccino:

:Gastly:

:Magikarp:

:Rolycoly:

:Salandit:

:Riolu:

Let me know if you get a hold of something! I'll likely be updating my want list a fair bit now, now that I remembered you can pass HAs to new Balls since Gen 7's update to Male Ball inheritance. (Future Note: This was written before I actually edited it, but I'm keeping it here for good measure. :p)

Thanks to Surprise Trade, just generally checking my boxes, and a lucky raid, I've also added a few more Pokeball combos that I'm able to breed. I'm about to update my posts with a bunch of stuff, but I'm now able to add the following into my Breeding lines on request (These will eventually be bred, but if someone asks for them I can start on them right away). I have also obtained a fair few new Pokemon that I've been quietly adding to the front page, but I'll list the most recent additions now

IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Stock: 11x.
Breedable on request
I went a bit crazy with these because I have a 5IV Japanese parent, so was trying to Masuda. No luck yet:psysad:

IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Stock: 1x Male, 1x Female

:Ditto:
Nature:
Naive
Ability: Limber
IV Spread: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Stock: 1x
I got a Ditto with the same stat spread as my current 5IV from a 4* raid.. Lucky!

:Vulpix:
These will be added to my list of future breeds! Like all of my future projects, on request I can start on one of these straight away!
:diglett:

:Minccino:

:Gastly:

:Magikarp:

:Rolycoly:

:Salandit:

:Riolu:
Hello, I've got Ralts in both a Love Ball and a Friend Ball if you still want those. I can attach some Alcremie sweets to them as well.

I would love an HA Feebas and one of your Mimikyus if that works.

Hello, I've got Ralts in both a Love Ball and a Friend Ball if you still want those. I can attach some Alcremie sweets to them as well.

I would love an HA Feebas and one of your Mimikyus if that works.
That sounds fine by me! Are you after one of the regular spread Mimikyu or one of the two 6 IV Mimikyu?

Looking forward to it! Thank you for the Eevee and Ponyta!

Once again, surprise trade has been interesting with what I've received from anonymous folks around the world!

Thanks, Weebos!

:Eevee:

Thanks, kaisoo_brownies!

:Impidimp:

:Machop:

:Pawniard:

:Wimpod:

:darumaka-galar:

:snom:

:cramorant:

Hey again! I'm interested in your Love and Friend Ball Ralts, Dive Ponyta Heavy, Love and Friend Dreepy this time! I have Moon HA Mr. Mime, Love HA Lapras, Love Pichu, Dream Ralts, Milcery and Rotom, do those interest you? :D

Hey again! I'm interested in your Love and Friend Ball Ralts, Dive Ponyta Heavy, Love and Friend Dreepy this time! I have Moon HA Mr. Mime, Love HA Lapras, Love Pichu, Dream Ralts, Milcery and Rotom, do those interest you? :D
They do! I'll have to do a bit of breeding to get the Ralts and Dreepy with 5IVs, but I can get started on those for you after I get this Dream Ball Applin I'm breeding out for Kurona sorted!

Just wondering if a 6IV Ditto will interest you? I think I have both English and Chinese (CN) Dittos with perfect IVs (100% legit, I spent hours doing the same raid over and over again to catch tons, I got the CN ones cause I live in HK and I exchanged some of my EN ones with those who play CN).
Also I got Morpeko in Fast Ball, Eiscue in Dream Ball (only fitting if you want a shiny penguin, though), Sinistea HA in Moon Ball. Will you be interested in any of them?

Just wondering if a 6IV Ditto will interest you? I think I have both English and Chinese (CN) Dittos with perfect IVs (100% legit, I spent hours doing the same raid over and over again to catch tons, I got the CN ones cause I live in HK and I exchanged some of my EN ones with those who play CN).
Also I got Morpeko in Fast Ball, Eiscue in Dream Ball (only fitting if you want a shiny penguin, though), Sinistea HA in Moon Ball. Will you be interested in any of them?
I would be very interested in the Ditto (CN if possible as I play on English), aswell as the Eiscue and Sinistea!

What would you be looking for in exchange for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)