VGC Regirock

yuki

Huh? Me? Not this time...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
:ss/Regirock:

Regirock @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Clear Body
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Drain Punch
- Stomping Tantrum / Ice Punch
- Protect

ÜN ÜN ÜN! Say hello to one of the most fearsome Rock-types in the entire metagame: Regirock. Regirock boasts an enormous base 200 Defense stat, meaning even the hardest hitting physical attackers like Urshifu-S can just about scratch the colossal rock when Dynamaxed. Its Rock STAB and great Fighting-, Ground-, and Ice-type coverage allow it to overcome many of its major threats while also boosting its Attack with Max Knuckle, blasting through the likes of Galarian Moltres, Heatran and Landorus-T. Clear Body allows the hulking rock to ignore Intimidate from the likes of Incineroar and Landorus-T and Dragapult's Max Phantasm, letting it remain as a great wall in front of its foes. Pair Regirock with a Bulldoze user like Entei or Spectrier to unlock its full potential, giving it a +2 Attack boost from its Weakness Policy. Regirock also benefits from Pokemon such as Galarian Moltres and Regieleki to help deal with Venusaur and Tapu Fini, respectively.

If you'd like to give Regirock a go, here is a team I built and piloted to top 20 on the in-game ladder! https://pokepast.es/442f0a12803e7dde

Last edited:

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Bandkrook smallGP.gif

Add Remove Comment
ÜN ÜN ÜN! Say hello to one of the most fearsome Rock-types in the entire metagame -(remove hyphen):(add semicolon) Regirock. Regirock boasts an enormous base 200 Defense stat, that means meaning even the hardest hitting physical attackers like Urshifu-S can just about dent (i feel another word like "scratch" may work better here. dent is commonly used in the same way as "break") the colossal rock when Dynamaxed. Its Rock STAB and great Fighting-, Ground-,(comma) and Ice-type coverage allow it to overcome many of its major threats while also boosting its Attack with Max Knuckle, blasting through the likes of Galarian Moltres, Heatran and Landorus-T. Clear Body allows the hulking rock to shrug off ignore Intimidate from the likes of Incineroar and Landorus-T's Intimidate and Dragapult's Max Phantasm, letting it remain as a great wall in front of the opponents its foes. Pair Regirock with Bulldoze users like Entei or and Spectrier to unlock its full potential, giving it a significant +2 Attack boost from its Weakness Policy. Regirock also benefits from Pokemon such as Galarian Moltres and Regieleki to help deal with Venusaur and Tapu Fini,(comma) respectively.

If you'd like to give Regirock a go, here is a team I built and piloted to a top 20 ranking top 20 on the in-game ladder!

Last edited:

yuki

Huh? Me? Not this time...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
View attachment 335979
Add Remove Comment
ÜN ÜN ÜN! Say hello to one of the most fearsome Rock-types in the entire metagame -(remove hyphen):(add semicolon) Regirock. Regirock boasts an enormous base 200 Defense stat, that means meaning even the hardest hitting physical attackers like Urshifu-S can just about dent (i feel another word like "scratch" may work better here. dent is commonly used in the same way as "break") the colossal rock when Dynamaxed. Its Rock STAB and great Fighting-, Ground-,(comma) and Ice-type coverage allow it to overcome many of its major threats while also boosting its Attack with Max Knuckle, blasting through the likes of Galarian Moltres, Heatran and Landorus-T. Clear Body allows the hulking rock to shrug off ignore Intimidate from the likes of Incineroar and Landorus-T's Intimidate and Dragapult's Max Phantasm, letting it remain as a great wall in front of the opponents its foes. Pair Regirock with Bulldoze users like Entei or and Spectrier to unlock its full potential, giving it a significant +2 Attack boost from its Weakness Policy. Regirock also benefits from Pokemon such as Galarian Moltres and Regieleki to help deal with Venusaur and Tapu Fini,(comma) respectively.

If you'd like to give Regirock a go, here is a team I built and piloted to a top 20 ranking top 20 on the in-game ladder!
Implemented but I've gone for the wording "Pair Regirock with a Bulldoze user like Entei or Spectrier to unlock its full potential, giving it a significant Attack boost from its Weakness Policy." rather than "Pair Regirock with Bulldoze users like Entei and Spectrier...". Just sounded nicer because you never want 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)