Pet Mod Regional Evolutions (Concluded for Generation 8)

Not how it works. Huge/Awakened Power double the actual raw number of the stat, not the base stat, so it’s actually more than base 150 SpA. With investment, it’s about the equivalent of fully invested base 200. So yes, Shangrilush will definitely be viable—with a Sp. Atk like that, it’s virtually impossible not to be.
Highest output of SpA is... 273 with a SpA boosting nature. Add in 'Awakened Power' and...546.

I'm kinda glad this thing has so many counters at the moment

Might as well put my own winning submissions in the queue for some competitive analysis:
Vitagoat, Inovarewl, Nekolepsy, Nyavidus, Commanto, Wyldeward, Scravaliant, and Fleurmière

Personally, I see Nyavidus, Commanto, and Fleurmière being the biggest threats of those mons, but I’m curious to see what others think
So much for those analyses

So it's been about a month and a half, and looking back I noticed that this Pet Mod needed help with coding before. Seeing as the new wave of winning mons isn't yet in DH, I must ask: What is the status on this mod's code? Would it be helpful for us to provide some support in speeding along the coding process?

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
So much for those analyses

So it's been about a month and a half, and looking back I noticed that this Pet Mod needed help with coding before. Seeing as the new wave of winning mons isn't yet in DH, I must ask: What is the status on this mod's code? Would it be helpful for us to provide some support in speeding along the coding process?
Sure, but I’m not up for coding.

Anyone please let me know for any progress in Pet Mod Discord server.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)