SS OU REGIELEKI SEMI-RAIN - PEAKED #1, 2131 ft. Specs Pelipper, Barraskewda (UPDATED POST-KYU)

Which Pokemon on this team is most fun to use?

• Pelipper

Votes: 53 19.6%
  • Barraskewda

Votes: 61 22.5%
  • Tapu Lele

Votes: 37 13.7%
  • Regieleki

Votes: 104 38.4%
  • Landorus-Therian

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Ferrothorn

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters
Also what are your opinions on

1. having rocky helmet instead of leftovers on Ferrothorn

I think it would be valuable to have rocky helm because it can threaten a switch onto physical attackers such as rillaboom or urshifu and deal huge amounts of chip to limit their entry but im not sure if thats better than the longevity provided by leftovers.

2. having gyro ball instead of iron head on Ferrothorn

Gyro ball does a lot more damage compared to iron head to the majority of mons, specifically those with speed faster than 127. This could be valuable since it can OHKO or 2HKO a lot of fast mons. However that means ill be slower than other ferrothorns and also have much less PP to play against stall teams.

Also what are your opinions on

1. having rocky helmet instead of leftovers on Ferrothorn

I think it would be valuable to have rocky helm because it can threaten a switch onto physical attackers such as rillaboom or urshifu and deal huge amounts of chip to limit their entry but im not sure if thats better than the longevity provided by leftovers.

2. having gyro ball instead of iron head on Ferrothorn

Gyro ball does a lot more damage compared to iron head to the majority of mons, specifically those with speed faster than 127. This could be valuable since it can OHKO or 2HKO a lot of fast mons. However that means ill be slower than other ferrothorns and also have much less PP to play against stall teams.
Both of these are good options, but be warned: Leftovers help Ferrothorn be a slightly more consistent check to Dragapult and Specs Blacephalon, so removing it could have unwanted results. As for Iron Head, I like it for CM Thunder Clefable, but Gyro Ball can work as well (and I haven't seen much of that Clefable set recently).

hey i saw some of the battles but i play ou nat dex and i wanna run this team but i lose to rillaboom and ash gren sometimes even kart any tips or items or mons i can change to ur team

hey i saw some of the battles but i play ou nat dex and i wanna run this team but i lose to rillaboom and ash gren sometimes even kart any tips or items or mons i can change to ur team
If you're trying to do better against Ashgren maybe max spdef lefties Ferrothorh? Honestly tho this team isnt designed for natdex so its probs not very good in that tier

If you're trying to do better against Ashgren maybe max spdef lefties Ferrothorh? Honestly tho this team isnt designed for natdex so its probs not very good in that tier
do u know any good rain teams for nat dex since im a bit of a noob and i think rain is kinda ez to understand

MurderousMantyke

What sʇᴉɯᴉ⅂?
do u know any good rain teams for nat dex since im a bit of a noob and i think rain is kinda ez to understand
Don't have the paste on me atm but classic natdex rain is: damp rock pivot pelipper, mega swampert, spdef chople twave iron head (for kyurem) ferro, manaphy, band weavile, and offensive zapdos iirc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)