Tournaments RBYWC I - Administrative Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
In this thread you will find all administrative announcements regarding RBY World Cup I.

The teams and respective captains are confirmed as follows:

Asia - Torchic and Unowndragon
Argentina - TLTK
Canada - Genesis7
Europe - Justamente
France - Frrf
Germany - Serpi
Italy - Amaranth
Latin America - Vileman
and Mako
Oceania - Hipmonlee
and MTB
US Midwest - Enigami
US Northeast - emma
and SaDiSTiCNarwhal
US South - Paulluxx
and Ara
US West - shiloh
and Ctown6

Captains are free to select an assistant manager if they desire.
Captains can also be players.

Round 1 will feature the above 13 teams. Each player will play three opponents in three weeks.

The top 6 teams will advance to playoffs, with the first two getting a bye to the Semifinals.
In the Quarterfinals, Seed 3 will play Seed 6, and Seed 4 will play Seed 5.
Then, in the Semifinals, Seed 1 will pick their opponent from the winners of the Quarterfinals, and Seed 2 will play the other team.

Captains are to post their rosters HERE by Sunday, March 12th, 11:00AM GMT+0.

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Gtcha vs latiosite was scheduled for a few hours after the deadline. I will be lax and allow it to happen since it is a game with playoff implications.

Please submit any activity claims by the currently specified deadline, still. I will make judgement calls Monday morning as necessary.

Amaranth

Round 1 Activity Calls

ziloXX vs ciwuyue, Raichy vs Ctown6

ziloXX and Raichy did not reply to scheduling attempts. No efforts were made to provide substitutions.
Result: activity wins to ciwuyue and Ctown6

Mister Magnus vs Tony/Lialiabeast
No visible contact was ever made, and neither team made a claim.
Result: dead game

Hachimaki vs Tony/Lialiabeast
NOTE:
As this activity call involves my team, I verified it through an external judge (Lalaya) to ensure an unbiased decision.
Hachimaki contacted Tony on the first day (March 13th). Tony took several days to agree on an exact date and time, only showing up on March 22nd to suggest a time on the 23rd, which Hachimaki could not do, and later on the 29th, to suggest a time on the 31st. Hachimaki made the time on March 31st, but Tony missed it entirely. Europe captain Justamente was contacted the morning after, asking to push for a reschedule or substitution, but the messages were ignored. Tony was finally substituted out just over two hours before the deadline, due to another one of his sets, but by that time Hachimaki was unavailable.
Result: activity win for Hachimaki

Amaranth

RampageWebber vs LNumbers
LNumbers failed to make the scheduled time and team Germany was contacted but unable to provide a substitute.
Result: activity win for RampageWebber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)