RBY RBY Winter Seasonal #5 - Round 11 [Losers Only]

Art by Blazenix!

Welcome to the fifth RBY Winter Seasonal! This tournament will reward points towards the 2023 RBY Circuit. The winner of this tournament will get rewards such as a Custom Role in the RBY Discord and a spot in the RBY Hall of Fame!​

Tournament Rules and Regulations:
  • The General Tournament Guidelines can be found here. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in disqualification.
  • This is a standard RBY OU Tournament. All games must be played in the "[Gen 1] OU" tier on smogtours. If players cannot decide which server to play on, smogtours will be the default option. All games in the Top 16 must happen on smogtours.​
  • RBY OU Resources can be found here. RBY OU Sample Teams can be found here. The RBY Forum can be found here.​
  • This is a Double-Elimination tournament. There will be deadlines of a week or less for all rounds. Losing once does not mean that you are out.​
  • Failure to properly schedule will result in me either making an activity call in favor of one player or coinflipping the game.​
  • It is the responsibility of the players to provide all scheduling evidence to the host before the deadline of the round. My preference is if players post an activity call with evidence in the respective round's thread, as I will definitely see it there.​
  • All rounds will be played as a best-of-three. You may switch teams between battles of the same set.
  • Replays are required for EVERY game played. Playing on Smogtours is required.

The deadline for this round is on Sunday, March 26th, at 11:59 PM GMT-4. Playing on Smogtours, which is linked above, is required.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)