Non-official RBY UU - Sleep Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
List of qualified voters (25) as per this post:

If you are qualified, but your name isn't on the list, please send me a PM.

When voting use the following format:
Code:
Sleep: [b]Ban[/b]
Sleep: [b]Do not ban[/b]
Failing to follow the above format will result into your vote being IGNORED (seriously, you have the option to mindlessly copy/paste your vote, use this format if you want your vote to be counted).

A 60% vote will be the ban threshold, so since there are 25qualified voters, 15votes will be needed to ban Sleep from RBY UU.

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS:
This forum is moderated; if you submit your post but don't see it show up in the thread, then don't worry, it's perfectly normal.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message. Don't post anything but your vote in this thread. Also, ONLY POST ONCE. Don't make more than one post or you will be infracted.

To ensure the integrity of the Suspect Process, voters won't be allowed to change their vote once they submit their post. Think carefully before casting your vote, because you won't get the chance to change it.

The voting stage ends on Sunday, September 11th at 8 PM GMT -4; the result might be announced earlier if the missing votes won't have an impact on the decision anymore.

Last edited:

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eligible voters: 25
Votes: 18

Sleep:
Ban: 15 (60%)
Do Not Ban: 4 (16%)
Have not voted: 6 (24%)

Even if the remaining voters all vote do not ban, the 60% threshold has been met. Therefore, Sleep is banned in RBY UU.

The thread will remain open until the deadline of Sunday, 8 PM GMT-4 for the remaining voters to place their vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)