Announcement RBY Secret Santa 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hey y'all, as you may have noticed I took over secret santa from emma so if you could send ME those PM's, I'll give you your assignments ASAP

I already have PMs from Ctown, Hipmonlee, May, VTMagno, and Xaviere so I still need PMs from:

pac
Gastlies
Enigami
Paulluxx
samy0w
5Dots
omicorio
LTG
Amaranth
ausma
BigFatMantis
Unowndragon
Party B0y
BT89
Finland
Serpi
Mishlef
spies
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
Ika Ika Musume
FNH
Undorian
SimonBoi
Crystal Vince
Merealnoob
Haail

Please send those PMs to me ASAP so I can distribute the assignments as quickly as possible!

Also side note I'm very busy on Christmas this year so if you don't get your teams until the 26th-27th or something that's why lol

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay so while I was sending out the requests I realized I made a little mistake so this became less of a secret santa and more of a gift exchange! Oops! That's what you get for putting someone dumb in charge lol. (if you don't know what I mean it'll be obvious when you receive your team) ANYWAY, some housekeeping stuff:

New deadline for getting me the requested team is December 27th, 2021 at 11:59 PM GMT-5. Teams will be distributed on the 28th.

This gives everyone a week to think about and build the teams. Happy building and happy holidays!

Tagging all the participants:

May Enigami Hipmonlee Ctown6 VTMagno ausma Paulluxx Undorian Gastlies spies Amaranth Party B0y Finland Merealnoob Typical_bastard Mishlef Unowndragon pac LTG BigFatMantis SimonBoi Xaviere FNH Serpi BT89 Crystal Vince Ika Ika Musume 5Dots Haail

Okay so while I was sending out the requests I realized I made a little mistake so this became less of a secret santa and more of a gift exchange! Oops! That's what you get for putting someone dumb in charge lol. (if you don't know what I mean it'll be obvious when you receive your team) ANYWAY, some housekeeping stuff:

New deadline for getting me the requested team is December 27th, 2021 at 11:59 PM GMT-5. Teams will be distributed on the 28th.

This gives everyone a week to think about and build the teams. Happy building and happy holidays!

Tagging all the participants:

May Enigami Hipmonlee Ctown6 VTMagno ausma Paulluxx Undorian Gastlies spies Amaranth Party B0y Finland Merealnoob Typical_bastard Mishlef Unowndragon pac LTG BigFatMantis SimonBoi Xaviere FNH Serpi BT89 Crystal Vince Ika Ika Musume 5Dots Haail
now change it to a Yankee Swap

phoopes

I did it again
And with that, all Secret Santa gifts should be distributed! Thanks a lot to everyone who participated, and sorry for the earlier screwups and any that may have occurred during gift distribution lol. Seriously for real though if I messed something up let me know ASAP so I can try to fix it haha.

Have a happy holiday season, RBY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)