RBY RBY OU Summer Seasonal #5 - Round 3 [Losers]

Activity Cases and Otherwise Unplayed Games:
oakdeon vs. Heika: Giving activity to oakdeon, as Heika had plenty of time to schedule after completing the match on Monday yet did not contact.

RAALightning vs. Kaz: Giving extension. I do not think there was a reasonable amount of time given for letting players schedule after RAALightning's game was called for act.

Mister Tim vs. phoopes: Act to phoopes. Opponent missed scheduled time, then missed the time agreed upon after a reschedule was attempted.

Melanie goes boating vs. zerkas: Giving extension. Players did not have a reasonable amount of time to schedule.

Quarante8 vs. SOMALIA: Activity to Quarante8. Could not find where SOMALIA gave the win, but there was an attempt to schedule that went entirely unresponded to.

I apologize for not having these up earlier. Some calls needed me to seek a second opinion so as to adhere to the guidelines set for making activity calls. For those who have been given extensions, please do your best to play that out earlier in the week so that you can have time to schedule/play your other match. If you have any questions about act calls this week, or would like to dispute something, just let me know. I'm happy to clarify. Next round should be up shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)