OU RBY OU Ladder Achievements (Season 2 now starting!!!)

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol, I think I played games with my UU teams on my winstreak account.

Cause I havent laddered with it since I last updated until just now, but its gone from 15-0 to 18-1.

Oh well, the struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.

[edit] - and then after posting this I immediately did it again.

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I was out from Thursday until today - sorry everyone

Had to do this.
You played more games before I was able to verify this achievement; it's a 25 streak so I want to have faith but I think if nobody else can verify that this had happened at the time, I'm afraid I can't accept this.

Claiming Rainbow Badge for Pokémon Mansion Challenge and Cerulean Cave Challenge.

you decayed below 1600 by the time I was able to check this but all the other data points line up so I'll trust this; added to the leaderboard
Boulder badge plz
ok, verified
View attachment 466899
In happier news, here's boulder badge Mansion with no OU mons.

This turned into a bit of an ordeal.
epic lol, verified
Claiming Boulder Badge for Winstreak: View attachment 467361
nicely done! verified

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)