Tournaments RBY 7U Swiss Tournament #1 - (won by Tree69420)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I call for an activity win at this point? My opp has responded exactly once so we haven't been able to schedule and I'm doubtful of us being able to find a time before deadline at this point.
My apologies. I appreciate that you had reached out, and I'll work to be more active these following rounds.

Yo, I might need an extension. I've been trying to contact my opponent but no luck so far. I might be contacting them wrong, though-- I posted on the page you get to by clicking their username Monday and then just tonight I followed up by using the "start a conversation" button.

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yo, I might need an extension. I've been trying to contact my opponent but no luck so far. I might be contacting them wrong, though-- I posted on the page you get to by clicking their username Monday and then just tonight I followed up by using the "start a conversation" button.
If the opponent doesn't respond you get an activity win, if they respond in the next day or two you should schedule a match but if they just ignore you for 4-5 days I'm not gonna make you bend over backwards to accommodate. You did your due diligence already, dw

activity checks

pac vs Melbelle im guessing u scheduled on discord which is np, lmk if there are any scheduling issues

Leru vs Gangsta Spongebob i know u scheduled on discord, same thing lmk if there are any issues

iKiQ vs MichaelderBeste2 no visual scheduling, if u scheduled privately thats fine but just let me know

[me vs narwhal also is being scheduled on discord]

every other unplayed match either is already scheduled or i followed up on walls as needed, except for xyncht's match since sabelette already addressed that above

Hi. I'm the opponent of chub do to some crazy work and life events I wasn't able to schedule games with my opponent can I get an extension.
(replied on wall, extension given until wednesday)

also unrelated, leru has withdrawn from the tour, ssj gets win this round and obv leru wont be matched with anyone in future rounds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)