Gen 5 Rate my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
fdcc07f1c2ff0aec4768f7f68a1b1a25.jpg

I am new to BW OU and I have no knowledge in team building as well that can compete with the archetypes in this gen but with the team I had I manage to reach 1.3k Elo and maintained my Elo in that bracket. I just want to have a new perspective towards my team.

An overview about my team is that "TTAR, KELDEO, and SCIZOR" are from a forum thread I saw last year in which the thread explained they form a strong synergy as keldeo's weakness to psychic can be walled by TTAR while keldeo can finish the job going all out to the opposing team with its secret sword dealing mainly on SPDEF and as for SCIZOR's role is mainly use as revenge killer or suicide mon. The thread only shows 3 pokemon as I mention at the top and still it lacks 3 mons in which I personally filled it with the idea of making this team a dragmag archetype. Prior to my knowledge drag mag teams counters dragon teams that is why I chose this team due to the fact upon creating this team I was struggling against dragon pokemon which is heavily present when I first played this ladder way back august of 2022. With all that said please give me any info on how should I play this team nor the things I need to improve.

Here is my team
https://pokepast.es/6b0ad827e17c91be

Credits to the rightful owner of the photo :)

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Hi IllidanStr, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon?
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it?
What are all 4 moves for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)