Ability: Intimidate

Shiny: Yes

EVs: 92 HP / 132 Atk / 108 Def / 52 SpA / 36 SpD / 88 Spe

Modest Nature

- Body Slam

- Dragon Dance

- Protect

- Facade

I feel like salamence is a pretty good pokemon and with dragon dance it can do a heck of a ton more dmg… I this could compliment the protect as I take less dmg while dealing more making it a more balanced thing

Abomasnow @ Heavy-Duty Boots

Ability: Snow Warning

EVs: 76 HP / 112 Atk / 84 Def / 68 SpA / 84 SpD / 84 Spe

Quiet Nature

- Blizzard

- Avalanche

- Leaf Storm

- Ice Beam

ice beam could freeze opponents which go well with the other moves as they would be easier to land seeing as their all high damage moves so an alright offense while still having decent defense

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet

Ability: Rough Skin

EVs: 80 HP / 80 Atk / 104 Def / 92 SpA / 84 SpD / 68 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Facade

- Sand Tomb

- Poison Jab

- Body Slam

Would fit as a great offense as sand tombs ability mixed with poison jab would help with long term dmg from poison while the opponent is trapped and rocky helmet ( and facade) would be great for dealing damage

Rillaboom @ Expert Belt

Ability: Overgrow

EVs: 80 HP / 88 Atk / 108 Def / 84 SpA / 64 SpD / 84 Spe

Gentle Nature

- Bulk Up

- Hammer Arm

- Facade

- Leaf Storm

Expert belt plus bulk and then hammer arm would be a great combo against Pokémon that rillaboom is super effective against making him good offense for certain Pokémon and still having great defense

Dragapult @ Dragon Fang

Ability: Clear Body

EVs: 72 HP / 116 Atk / 80 Def / 84 SpA / 76 SpD / 80 Spe

Calm Nature

- Draco Meteor

- Dragon Dance

- Body Slam

- Fire Blast

Also sporting dragon dance helps with attack although speed and hip could be better, it has burn as well and a dragon fang which boosts dragon

Gyarados @ Mystic Water

Ability: Moxie

EVs: 84 HP / 108 Atk / 80 Def / 80 SpA / 72 SpD / 84 Spe

IVs: 0 Atk

- Hyper Beam

- Blizzard

- Protect

- Ice Beam
Ice beam plus blizzard would be a good combo and would fit well with hyper beam

First I'd give the salamance set a complete overhaul

Salamence @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Dual Wingbeat
D dance + roost helps keep it alive while it sets up while earthquake and dual wingbeat are just better moves. Also you had some unessasary EVs so I put them into attack and speed

Aboma isn't that good of a Pokémon so I put in Ninetales-Alola as a hail / screen setter instead

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Aurora Veil
- Encore

Ninetales will probably be your best lead setting up screens for your other mons. Freeze dry for bulky waters, blizzard to hit hard and screens are self explanatory and encore can lock the opponent into something like hazards.

I'd change the garchomp set to one of two things. Defensive hazards or sd sweeper. But since veil will (hopefully) be up most of the time an offensive set would be better.

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Scale Shot
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Lum prevents status for a turn while you set up. Scale shot gives you +1 speed while still dealing damage. earthquake is reliable STAB and aqua tail lets you hit lando-T.

Rila's set could use a change too.

Rillaboom @ Leftovers /Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
Jolly Nature
- Grassy Glide
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Rila is can hit hard with priority grassy glides and superpower lets you hit the ever present ferro. Knock off for solid damage and item removal.

You don't have many Special attackers so I made the pult set specs

Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- U-turn
- Flamethrower

Drag is a menacing breaker since shadow ball is so spamable and meteor hits hard. U turn for pivots and flame thrower to hit steels.

The team needed a defoger so I added Landorus-T

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Defog

Lando gives the team a electric immunity and a reliable pivot which helps your setup sweepers and toxic to stop opposing setup sweepers

I hope this helped!

Slowpoke Fan

Slow?
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Hello! Your team feels like it wants to be a Hyper Offence team, but Salamence and Abomasnow don't really enable the sweepers you have. I hope the following changes help!

Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/6cf243f7204bfa9a

Abomasnow was changed to Alolan Ninetales, a vastly superior Aurora Veil setter due to its fantastic typing, Speed tier and utility moves like encore. It also gives you a dragon immunity against certain threats like Scale Shot Garchomp so you don't get swept against them.

While Landorus-T is an incredible Pokemon that can pivot and provide the team with Defog support, your team wants a Steel-type to handle strong Fairy-, Psychic- and Ice- types - preferably one that can set up Stealth Rock as well since Garchomp wants to run a sweeper set on these kinds of structures. Therefore, Flame Body Heatran is a great fit on this team as it checks all of the aforementioned boxes while also benefitting from Rillaboom's Grassy Terrain once its Air Balloon is popped. The EV spread allows it to outspeed Choice Band Tyranitar and specially defensive Landorus-T so it can cripple them with Will-O-Wisp.

Rillaboom was changed to an Adamant nature so it can hit certain ranges against checks like Corviknight and Skarmory with Superpower after a Swords Dance.

With so many lures to Steel-types on this team, Dragapult runs Thunderbolt as its coverage move to hit certain switch-ins like Tapu Fini and Toxapex super effectively. A Modest nature is also preferred to secure the 2HKO on specially defensive Toxapex.

While Aqua Tail Garchomp is a wonderful adaptation to nail Landorus-T, this team isn't particularly weak to it - Garchomp would prefer to be able to beat checks like Skarmory and Corvknight with Fire Fang instead.

Roost DD Salamence is certainly threatening, but I think this sort of structure prefers its sweepers to be able to beat as many of their checks as possible, so I swapped out Roost for Fire Blast on Salamence to nail the aforementioned steel birds. It also enables Salamence to OHKO most variants of Ferrothorn and Scizor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)