SM OU Rate my team mid-1500 Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I've been playing for a while and I want to break past the 1550's that I've lurking in and around. To do that, it would help if a player with more experience than me could tidy up my team for me, please.

The idea of the team is to have solid answers to most opening Pokemon in the tier, as many as reasonable, and wear down checks by absorption or nullifying strong sweepers or wall-breakers. Katana exists to break through difficult cores and is banded for maximum damage output, including knock-out to help cripple stall Pokemon. Landorus is faster than the typical sets to outspeed fellow Lando, and to defog. Basically, a Lando counter in itself and has good synergy with Toxic Heatran to stall out troublesomes. Greninja is Z-move to smash Magearna who can provide trouble to the team and isn't locked into a move like Katana to help with Ferrothorn. Scizor is a late game sweeper to mop up with Bullet Punch and surprise Superpower. I struggle with rain teams, I've found.

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Trick

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 70 Def / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 244 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Superpower

Greninja @ Groundium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dig
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot
- Spikes

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Kartana @ Choice Band
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike

All productive comments are welcome.

Nathaniel

Last edited:
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Reactions: TPP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)