Staraptor @ Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Brave Bird
- Double-Edge

The tauros is meant to be a physical sweeper and the moves are zen headbutt for coverage on fighting types earthquake for coverage same for ironhead rock climb because sheer force makes it stronger then return

my snorlax is meant to be a all around tank and its moves are based around recovery like rest to avoid toxic or burn crunch is if i come across a ghost mono and bodyslam is for the paralysis chance and curse for the boosts obviously evs are for extra tankiness

my lopunny is sooooo good it is a tank/sweeper its moves are cosmic power for more tankiness, drain punch for recovery, rest for recovery and to get rid of statuses

my komala is a physical tank i have return for the stab damage play rough for the dragon dark and fighting monos bulk up for the boosts and rapid spin to avoid stealth rocks

drampa is a special sweeper his moves are for coverage and stab he's self explanatory

my staraptor is a physical sweeper u turn is incase i predicted wrong bravebird is for flying stab plus his ability makes them stronger close combat is for coverage and double edge is for the damage and ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)