National Dex Rate My Medicham-Mega Melmetal Team

i know there is the new generation so i shouldn't make team in the old one but i'm still trying to figure out how the new meta and teracrystal work also i had the idea of this team for a while so although most probably no one will rate me this team I still try to post it

:ss/medicham-mega:
Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Thunder Punch

The team is based on Medicham-m + Melmetal AV core talking about Medicham the set is the classic set high jump kick and zen headbutt are the main stabs with thunder punch as coverage which can be boosted by Tapu Koko's terrain the EVs maximize Medicham's Atk and Speed

:ss/melmetal:
Melmetal @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 244 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Earthquake
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch

Next pokemon is Melmetal Medicham-M is very weak to psychic and fairy types and Melmetal can wall both types double iron bash is the main stab earthquake hits Heatran Toxapex and Victini should they decide to switch in thunder punch hits slowbro Pelliper and Rotom-W ice punch deter ground types like Landorus-T Garchomp and Gliscor from swtiching in the EVs maximize Melmetal's defensive use 12 Speed EVs are used to outrun Toxapex

:ss/Greninja-ash:
Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Next we have Greninja-Ash Medicham-M really appreciates the support yes spikes also Greninja benefits from the amount of pressure medicham applies to Blissey the set is the classic specs with hydro pump and dark pulse as stab water shuriken as strong priority EVs maximize SpA and Speed

:ss/tapu koko:
Tapu Koko @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Roost

Next pokemon i chose Tapu Koko Melmetal and Medicham-M appreciate the support of pivots Tapu koko besides doing this set electric terrain that can boost Melmetal's and Medicham-M's coverage moves thunderbolt is stab hidden power ice hits ground-types like Landorus-T Garchomp and Gliscor roost is for longevity the given EV spread lets it always live an unboosted Gliscor earthquake from full health

:ss/landorus-therian:
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic

next we have Landorus-T I need ground type Landorus is the best one can also set stealth rock for team pivot with u-turn and toxic can hit pokemon like Latias-Mega opposing Landorus-T Garchomp Slowbro and Kyurem 16 speed EVs allow Landorus-T to outspeed modest Magnezone and Adamant Tyranitar with the rest being put into defense to maximize its bulk

:ss/rotom-wash:
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp

As last pokemon I chose Rotom-W as well as being another pivot to support Medicham-M and Melmetal improves team matchup against rain teams also I needed a pokemon with defog The given EV spread allows it to outspeed Tyranitar and specially defensive Heatran

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)