Rate my Gen 8 Doubles Ubers team please.

(I'm going to just say the names for the pokemon cause its easier to say then their nickname's and it's shorter.)
26-1.png

IT'S- Raichu. (Raichu-Alola) (M) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Surge Surfer
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Surf
- Charge
- Rising Voltage
- Iron Tail
Raichu is mostly the team attacker using rising voltage, charge to increase rising voltage the next turn, iron tail for- idk actually lmao, and surf to take care of groudon if there isn't a gastrodon, that (somewhat) depends on Dialga and can also set up rain using max geyser for Dialga in dynamax.
483-0.png

God's assistant (Dialga) @ Adamant Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick Room
- Thunder
- Draco Meteor
- Steel Beam
Dialga is the slow, dynamax electric terrain and trick room setter, trick room is for the slower pokemon like Aegislash, thunder is mostly for setting up electric terrain for raichu to get an added 450 speed, and to make raichu deadly in the first place, but in rain and electric terrain can do good damage, also meteor and steel beam are there.
681-0.png

Sword & Shield (Aegislash) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Stance Change
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Iron Defense
- King's Shield
- Sacred Sword
- Solar Blade
Aegislash is a physical defense wall that uses iron defense to become even more chonky, kings shield to decrease atk against physical attacks, solar blade to counter Groudon, maybe, and sacred sword can dismantle dark types so they ain't a problem. (In trick room that is.)
9-0.png

Turtle (Blastoise) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Torrent
Gigantamax: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Impish Nature
- Fake Out
- Follow Me
- Flip Turn
- Helping Hand
Blastoise is the support for the team, helping hand to increase attack power, follow me to redirect attacks, fake out to not allow a pokemon (like dark types) to use a move, and flip turn to switch out, duh.
571-0.png

Red (Zoroark) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
Zoroark is the trickster that works well with other pokemon (Like Aegislash) to fool people, low kick to take care of heavy dark types or normal types, sucker punch to hit the enemy first, knock off to knock off a item, and swords dance for MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE (Wish zoroark could use belly drum though.)
646-1.png

A.G.U.&.C.P.U (Kyurem-White) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Roost
- Fusion Flare
Kyurem-White is for taking care of ubers and cheesies like shedinja with turboblaze, meteor for dismantling other dragon types, ice beam for dismantling flying, grass, and ground types, (And also to freeze pokemon.) roost to, well, heal ig, and fusion flare for bug, grass again cause grass must suffer, and steel types.

And that's it, so, rate, why else you here?
Make fun of my pokemon choices in Doubles Ubers?
I don't blame you. (Also the highest rating i believe i got was 1200 or 1250 in case people are wondering.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)