ranking fire starters based on how well they could operate a hyundai 25L-7 forklift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
hi everyone! today i come with an important question. absolutely everyone knows that the hyundai 25L-7 forklift is a sturdy, well-built and reliable forklift. capable of punching out 37 kW, the hyundai 25L-7 forklift can withstand day long lifting operations. it's the personal choice of forklift for many, and for good reason. so naturally, we can begin to wonder, which fire starter can operate it best?

8. :sm/torchic:
this useless chicken spawn doesn't have any hands to operate the hyundai 25L-7 forklift's amazing 2500kg lifting potential, and instead can only press the acceleration and brake pedals, good if you're trying to crash into things, but not so much if you're attempting to use it on a jobsite. torchic can attempt to use its tiny beak to maneuver the steering column and/or levers, but its tiny pathetic 1 inch beak can't even manage that. this useless piece of trash really doesn't have any place being on a forklift, let alone the wonderful miraculous hyundai 25L-7 forklift.

7. :sm/cyndaquil:
cyndaquil is next on our list. while cyndaquil doesn't exactly have hands, it does have little nubs which can allow it to push things, something torchic can't do. with enough force, cyndaquil can push levers maybe, if i'm being incredibly generous. that being said, letting cyndaquil on the hyundai 25L-7 forklift would be a total insult to forklift enthusiasts everywhere. cyndaquil's round body can't exactly reach the pedals while sitting on the seat so it has to get up onto the seat to operate the levers then jump off to push the pedals. maybe having torchic & cyndaquil work together, in tandem, might be an option? but as it stands, cyndaquil is too small and too poorly built to be in contention as a competent operator of the hyundai 25L-7 forklift.

6. :sm/tepig:
next is this dumbass pig. tepig is a little bit better than cyndaquil as it can touch its hands together and move levers a lot more competently, that being said it suffers from the same main issues cyndaquil does. it just can't push the levers and pedals simultaneously, and it still can't operate the steering wheel. honestly, seeing tepig on this list upsets me. i wish this dumb swine could even operate a weaker lowtier forklift like the toyota 8FG25 forklift, which is a stupid poorly made forklift, with no power, they always break down, they're a waste of money, dumb fucking forklift. i hate this dumbass forklift just like i hate this dumbass pig. the toyota 8FG25 is a garbage trash forklift and anyone who says otherwise is a fake forklift fan.

5. :sm/fennekin:
fennekin takes the number 5 spot on this list. with a more slender build and a big bushy tail, fennekin can maneuver its way up and down the forklift carriage with relative ease. fennekin is an example of a pokemon i would let sit on my hyundai 25L-7 forklift. it could sit on my forklift all day long and it wouldn't bother me. i'd let fennekin ride my hyundai 25L-7 forklift any day of the week.

4. :sm/litten:
litten is like fennekin but it has claws. how does this help it operate a forklift? it doesn't. look i didn't plan out this list well and now i don't want to go and change it. personally i think claws would hinder it more than help, and potentially scratch the interior of the forklift carriage. if litten could just grow up and be an incineroar already i'd be all for it doing both heavy lifting and operating my hyundai 25L-7 forklift. but as a baby kitten it's just not accomplishing anything sorry. become bipedal already you stupid clown and stop lazing around in alola, your employer needs you.

3. :sm/charmander:
charmander is bipedal! yes!!!! FINALLY!!! charmander can sit down like a person can and can operate the pedals and levers. i have high hopes for charmander. almost as high of hopes as i had for my former neighbour thomas. i trusted thomas with my hyundai 25L-7 forklift for a weekend once, with him promising to leave it in tip top condition. when he returned it to me on the monday, the gas tank was substantially lower and there was bird poop on the roof of the carriage. i consulted thomas about this and he told me he had taken extra good care of it and that i was being pedantic. screw thomas, what a clown, this is why i hate people who watch the voice.

2. :ss/scorbunny:
scorbunny has big feet, which can press the pedals really nicely it can also jump up and press levers and probably turn the steering wheel. i wholeheartedly believe the hyundai 25L-7 is perfect and adapts to any size feet. the hyundai 25L-7 forklift is so amazing and i really wish other forklift manufacturers would watch and learn. what they could do with this much power under the hood, with this high a running time. it's a real shame to see its competitors fall flat time and time again when they can't beat the gold standard in forklifts. i love my hyundai 25L-7 forklift with all my heart, it is like a son to me. is it legal to baptise a forklift?

1. :sm/chimchar:
at last we get to chimchar. chimchar has opposable thumbs!!! the only starter in this list with them. it can jump up and down, access both the levers and pedals with ease. it's also probably the only pokemon here that can actually turn a steering wheel easily. it's a literal monkey, and i have seen a monkey in a forklift before. i have concluded that if i were to choose a fire type starter solely as a forklift operator, it would be chimchar. chimchar is someone i'd be proud to have operate my hyundai 25L-7 forklift. the main issue i have with chimchar however is that i don't know if this would comply with animal labour regulations. i can't have a monkey do my work for me can i? i should be allowed, i mean i own the monkey he should be able to do whatever i tell him right? maybe i made this thread to ask a very specific question about whether making my pet chimp do slave labour is legal or not, but you have no proof so shut up.

that concludes my thread on which fire type starter can operate the hyundai 25L-7 forklift best. thanks for reading.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
HYUNDAI FUCKING SUCKS!!!!! We at our company are loyal to Toyota forklifts, they are the best on the market!
how dare you. how DARE you???? toyota forklift loyalists on smogon, i never thought i'd see the day. yea your cheapy toyota might do the job, but if you want the job done well, you want a hyundai 25L-7. how can anything compare to the outstanding load capacity of the hyundai 25L-7? even mentioning your dumb toyota in the same breath as my hyundai 25L-7 is appalling. you don't have a single clue about what constitutes an ergonomically engineered cabin, about the 3-stage container mast the hyundai 25L-7 has, let alone the 5316 hour runtime??? yea get out of here with your lowtier forklifts you're embarrassing yourself.

p0ip0le

it's a billion lions
contesting the placements of charmander and chimchar, as well as cyndaquil to a much lesser extent

what do all 3 of these pokemon have in common? fire on their backs. charmander can somewhat avoid this problem because it can simply move its tail around to the front, but chimchar only puts its tail out before it goes to sleep (diamond and platinum dex entries), while cyndaquil lights up when it's surprised (literally half of its entries, go look at bulbapedia)

this raises one major concern, assuming all 3 are in a standing position on the chair: if charmander or chimchar loses its balance, or cyndaquil gets surprised (perhaps by running into something, as it's already established as a low-tier hyundai 25L-7 forklift driver), it will set the chair on fire. do you really want the seat of your hyundai 25L-7 forklift to be charred by a bad driver? i didn't think so.

as such, here's my suggested placements:

6. torchic + cyndaquil; tied
5. tepig
4. fennekin
3. litten + charmander; tied
2. chimchar
1. scorbunny

I think we can go for ranking second evolutions too, and so here is my list

8. :quilava: Quilava: This pokemon just does not respect our hyundai and so has still not become bipedal, and just burns down our forklift in case its back fires up.

7. :torracat: Torracat: The second non bipedal pokemon, but at least has no burning back and also has some claws.

6. :pignite: Pignite: This pokemon is going to have a lot of troubles controlling the pedals with its short lega, also has not so good grip on the steering, but deserves 6th bcoz its bipedal

5. :combusken: Combusken: The evolved chick has problems in handling the steering, and so i am placing it at 5th, tho it has made significant progress from being a useless chick to a moderate enough driver

4. :charmeleon: Charmeleon: The major problem with this is that he isnt able to place his tail anywhere without setting fire, so might damage our forklift. Otherwise, has nice claws for control and is bipedal. Had it controlled its tail fire, it could have reached the top three

3.:braixen: Braixen: It has no fired up tail like char, but also has some psy powers. More than that, it can have a fine grip over the steering. Tho its short feet fail to press paddles like the rabbit can.

2. :raboot: Raboot: This thing has evolved into a perfect driver. But , the only problem is having just three digits in its hands. Nonetheless, he can be our part time driver.

1. :monferno: Monferno: This is the perfect driver and we can , without worries, give our hyundai to this chap for the whole day.

thank u for reading and have a nice day ( I am in a hurry, so i have been very less descriptive)

thank u chloe, for this amazing thread

just gonna rank the grass starters real quick

6. :rowlet: no hands, automatic fail

5. :snivy: arms and legs are too weak to operate the forklift

4. :bulbasaur: :turtwig: :chikorita: lack the dexterity needed to operate the steering wheel or levers, and can't reach the pedals and the wheel at the same time

3. :chespin: can push the pedals just fine but might have a bit of trouble steering

2. :treecko: can operate the levers and wheel just fine, only problem is its tail might get in the way and it might issues with the pedals

1. :grookey: monke

just gonna rank the grass starters real quick

6. :rowlet: no hands, automatic fail

5. :snivy: arms and legs are too weak to operate the forklift

4. :bulbasaur: :turtwig: :chikorita: lack the dexterity needed to operate the steering wheel or levers, and can't reach the pedals and the wheel at the same time

3. :chespin: can push the pedals just fine but might have a bit of trouble steering

2. :treecko: can operate the levers and wheel just fine, only problem is its tail might get in the way and it might issues with the pedals

1. :grookey: monke
Objection: all Grass-types can use vines so they are all tied first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)